Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

HOW to get a small dent out?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 12:53 AM
1st Gear
Default HOW to get a small dent out?

I always park in the most safe place I can find......you know the spot all the way accross the lot and away from every one else.....the one thats a 15 min walk to the store....also the one that some one could only park on one side of me.....well today I I walked back to my car to find a tiny dent right near the tire well on the drivers side I guess you could consider it on the "fender" I will post a pic tomorrow in the light.....and one the best way to get out little dents? its not that bad at all.....just I hate to see it.....you know?

Old 02-12-2007, 01:10 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: HOW to get a small dent out?

Try a paintless dent removal guy; some are really good and as long as the paint is intact they might be able to take care of it. If you remove the inner fender liner you might a few bucks too.

Old 02-12-2007, 01:15 AM
1st Gear

the paint it still perfect......no problem there just looking for a at home fix...if any one knows of one

Old 02-12-2007, 01:31 AM
2nd Gear

No really good home fixes. Most of the paintless dent removal guys will remove them for under $100 per panel.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:41 AM
1st Gear

If the paint is perfect I wouldn't risk trying something on your own; it's quite possible (probably even likely) you'll make it worse. Been there, done that, too many times!

Old 02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
2nd Gear

Go to a dent guy, it'll make your life easier.

Also when you park your car away from everyone, ty a few dobermin pinchers to your car.... they'll keep people away.... might not be so good for your leather....but it works! j/k

Old 02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm make believe

thats why when you park away from people you park on the line so no one will park on that side of you and if they park on the other thier door cant reach yours. Or you can porsche park... park diaginal in two parking spaces.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:48 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT
porsche park...
Never heard that one before, gona have to remember that. Seriously its 20 bucks for illegal parking here and if its 100 for a dent, hell thats 5 tickets haha

Old 02-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm make believe

i just pulled that out of my butt, its usually the porsche drivers that do it though. It must be a thread on a FAQ in a porsche forum. Maybe not in a FAQ because then n00bs wouldnt read it. lol

Old 02-12-2007, 06:42 PM
1st Gear

Haha thanks guys I guess I'll have to do that....I'll have to check out the local dent guys....I just didnt know if any one used anything like the "dent kind" or anything crazy like " I remove small dents with hott water and they just pop out..." lol I widh it was that easy...I hate to see her suffer like this.....you guys know how I feel....

Quick Reply: HOW to get a small dent out?