Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Hooray for RAY!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Default Hooray for RAY!

Its been awhile since I've started a post and its also been awhile since Rayveedub has gave any input either.

I had to have a new clutch installed and went with the ECS Stage 1 w/ 14lb flywheel. Dropped my car off at Ray's Friday night and picked it up Monday night. Ray did the clutch and even replaced the oil seal for me. I know my car was a PITA and he can attest to that. He did get it down and after 300mi into my breaking in period the clutch is doing great.

The best part is it only cost me half what thestealership quoted. Although after my constant hounding of him every hour on the hour Monday night I don't know if he'll do any more work for me.

Up next is a new p/s headlight and realignment of the front bumper cover and then onto an intake and more.

Old 02-15-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Hooray for RAY!

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

Its been awhile since I've started a post (its called a THREAD) and its also been awhile since Rayveedub has gave any input either (you bring input?).

I had to have a new clutch installed and went with the ECS Stage 1 w/ 14lb flywheel. Dropped my car off at Ray's Friday night and picked it up Monday night. Ray did the clutch and even replaced the oil seal for me. I know my car was a PITA (like you) and he can attest to that. He did get it down and after 300mi into my breaking in period the clutch is doing great.

The best part is it only cost me half what thestealership quoted. Although after my constant hounding of him every hour on the hour Monday night I don't know if he'll do any more work for me (i know if you called me more than once i wouldnt help you out anymore).

Up next is a new p/s headlight and realignment of the front bumper cover and then onto an intake and more.
Did some editing for you. No thanks needed. [sm=itsok.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 10:26 PM

Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM
5th Gear

now now kids, lets be nice. ; )

(if you are actually retarded, my apologies, I didn't mean to offend)

Old 02-15-2007, 11:17 PM
4th Gear

*ahem*
Nice job ray! Sounds like you have one satisfied customer!
Where is the shop located anyway?

Old 02-16-2007, 01:16 AM

thanks for the positive feedback ryan i really do appreciate it. yes your car was a pita, next time you do an oil change spray everything with liquid wrench!!!! no but really i dont mind, ive dealt with worse. im really glad you like the clutch.

Old 02-16-2007, 09:34 AM
3rd Gear

[sm=bicker.gif], hey RAY what have you heard about the V-Maxx? Thumbs up or down?

Old 02-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

^----

INTERNET FIGHT!!!
thats really sad

Old 02-17-2007, 08:18 AM

the shop is located at my house...in baltimore..unless its custom exhaust work or tranny work then i use a friends lift. i never used a vmaxx, i dont even know what it is.....gonna google it now.

Old 02-17-2007, 11:59 AM
3rd Gear

Quick Reply: Hooray for RAY!