Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Default RE: Hobbies

Ooh!! I forgot one other hobby...REPAIRING THE TT!!! Ugh, I'd like to go one full month without a problem.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:15 PM
1st Gear

i was pretty much into the same stuff. thats too funny. I still have a cad drawing of a stock VF cocker body that i was going to build entirely out of delrin with an aluminum sleeve (i was bored) and make it into a micro-cocker with a tutle backblock.

the cocker forums were great because they require so much fine tuning that most of the pbnation cocker userbase was pretty knowledable. i knew kids would would shoot impulses, matrix', ir3's, etc and had no idea how the thing worked.

I always wanted a raceframe cocker, but they seemed so expensive.

I have a hybrid quest numatix and that is my baby.

Old 03-11-2008, 02:46 AM
1st Gear

Hey guys just to let yall know, im from houston, texas and i spend a crap load of time watching anime and playing video games!
I got the XBOX 360, PS3, and Nintendo Wii. I also make music and thats my other full time hobby besides fixing up my TT.
Check out my myspace at JoJo English's Myspace Link

I really love anime and probably have over $10,000 worth of movies and more. Im about to get married real soon so my Fiance spends alot of time with me doing the above and whatever else she wants to do. So send me a friend request when you can.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:00 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chosos

i used to have angels, intimidators, impulses, b2k's etc. the cocker is the tuner's marker as far as im concerned. I guess its only fitting that i own a paintball gun that is broken as much as it works. I mean hell... i also own a TT, so i guess its totally fitting.

i will still take a properly tuned e2 cocker over pretty much any other marker. granted, i stopped playing in like '04 so im sure there's alot more out now.

lol.
I have a X7 that i've turned into a pretty cool sniper platform. Haha i've never used it though :-/ I'm waiting for it to get warmer consistently.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:28 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: munkee

Other than the TT, I enjoy business. I've spent years working on many start-ups and am living in Dallas now starting a company out here. It's one of my biggest passions.

I also produce music; drum & bass / hip-hop / dubstep - or anything that tickles my fancy. I've been doing it for about 8 years now.

http://www.myspace.com/munkee
Sounds good.[sm=smiley20.gif] I see you have Evol Intent in your top friends. I saw them, Censor & Panacea like 2 years ago live in NJ. I think I still have the flyer somewhere.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:28 PM
5th Gear

I still have a cad drawing of a stock VF cocker body that i was going to build entirely out of delrin with an aluminum sleeve
Thats awesome... I went as far as getting a quote with a machine shop specializing in plastics to get a body machined out of a block of red tinted lexan. I was going to sleeve anything metal with delrin.

I never left www.spyderea.net Started there with my first semi-auto, a compact 2000, that forum got big for awhile, and has now shrunk to its core vets from 5 years ago, and most everyone else is hazed pretty well until they either leave or get accepted as a vet. Theres barely any spyder talk there anymore, one guy is building stuff like this in his free time....

Old 03-12-2008, 12:41 AM
2nd Gear

I also shred the guitar, as well as the drums and mic mostly every weekend, this is a picture of my babies, we're working on a music video soon i'll keep you posted.

Also i like goin out doing different things tryin different bars. (yes i'm drinking again, just not as much) We have an andretti speedway close by so that is bad *** we also have something called whirlyball i just played this weekend. Pretty crazy game! I also work and go to school during the week and just watch movies, then on the weekends goin out and what not. Also like traveling, goint to cali this weekend to meet up with friends and then go boarding up in oregon. Uh rock climbing every now and then. Cooking out and playing pool and foosball, volleyball, swim in the summers go on boats and party! Go to hockey games or really any sports game if i get tickets. Can't wait for baseball season! I'm actually going to be playing some paintball for my first time next weekend when I get back. Pretty stoked on that. Then on monday going to see a "Taste of Chaos" show on monday which should be freakin AWESOME! Ok i just rambled on for a while there.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:43 AM
2nd Gear

No offense but I hate that game. My co worker talks about it everyday.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:50 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cornman

I know it's off topic but, I was curious what other hobbies TT owners have besides the obvious?
I am a private pilot and I play guitar. Check out myspace http://www.myspace.com/adverseyaw for some pics of my TT and to listen to some of my music. I would love to trade some licks with fellow TT owners who play.
Cornman.
1. Riding my Honda Shadow out in the sticks of Texas

2. Watching HD movies on my plasma tv.

3. Reading about sportscars and drinking coffee at the bookstore.

4. Spending time with my beagle, Elvis.

5. Playing around on the internet.

dale

Old 03-12-2008, 08:57 AM
1st Gear

i need to really start getting back into paintball. i pretty much stopped playing after college. lol. :-)

Quick Reply: Hobbies