Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 10:43 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hobbies

For starters - here is my myspace: www.myspace.com/catalyst191

I used to be REALLY into paintball. Basically, I played on a sponsored team and we went to national tournaments. I used to have upwards of 15 markers. I currently own 7 Autocockers (3 electronic), an Evil Omen (almost an autococker) and 1 spyder. Basically, I'm collecting strange cockers / clones.

I used to also have a full set of SUP-AIR bunkers and a blower. lol.

I also am trying to get into DJ'ing and I just bought a M-Audio Xponent.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:47 AM
2nd Gear

Xbox & crack. I work 12 hrs a day I got no time.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:27 PM
1st Gear

Other than the TT, I enjoy business. I've spent years working on many start-ups and am living in Dallas now starting a company out here. It's one of my biggest passions.

I also produce music; drum & bass / hip-hop / dubstep - or anything that tickles my fancy. I've been doing it for about 8 years now.

http://www.myspace.com/munkee

Old 03-10-2008, 01:34 PM
2nd Gear

other than the TT... this heap:

Name:  acremove.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  114.8 KB

Audis are my only hobby

Old 03-10-2008, 02:17 PM
2nd Gear

GF, TT, pottery back in high school and early college, piano, golf,anything computer related, work work work.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

this should be interesting...golf, pool, racing, mobile phones...expensive freakin hobbies but i guess any hobby gets expensive after a while right

Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 PM
5th Gear

I used to be REALLY into paintball. Basically, I played on a sponsored team and we went to national tournaments. I used to have upwards of 15 markers. I currently own 7 Autocockers (3 electronic), an Evil Omen (almost an autococker) and 1 spyder. Basically, I'm collecting strange cockers / clones.
Thats alot of cockers. My collection is old/rare/unique markers. I really need to get a digital camera so I can get some decent pics. That Crossman 3357 of mine turns heads like crazy, as does the Nova 700. Old players knew of the gun, but rarely saw them in person, and they get excited. New/young players see it, and go WTF IS THAT!? so its a crowd pleaser nomatter who it is.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
1st Gear

i used to have angels, intimidators, impulses, b2k's etc. the cocker is the tuner's marker as far as im concerned. I guess its only fitting that i own a paintball gun that is broken as much as it works. I mean hell... i also own a TT, so i guess its totally fitting.

i will still take a properly tuned e2 cocker over pretty much any other marker. granted, i stopped playing in like '04 so im sure there's alot more out now.

lol.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
2nd Gear

Old 03-10-2008, 08:52 PM
5th Gear

I used to play the ESP series in NC, actually, my ID card is numbered like, 300 or so, I was at the first every ESP series tourney in Raleigh NC. Play with the Murder Inc BKO as my main gun, but always keep the cocker with me as a backup. The cocker has NEVER gone down. Only reason I didn't use it as my main gun is that its a mech frame. I'd max it out around 12bps in short bursts which is damn respectable for ANY mech gun. I'd love to get my hands on a Matrix though, but I'm too cheap. Buddy had one, he was quck with it, but if he loaned it out to another one of the guys at the field, that dude could shoot ropes like, 21 bps.

My cocker project gun is gonna be pretty sweet, and very custom if I ever get it done. I got a body blank, so skys the limit on milling, theres plenty of meat on it, and an SM-1 barrel kit. Thinking halfblock but integrate the ram into the body of the gun, and do away with the pump arm. I wanna use a Race frame, and start snagging some of the titanium drops from work, and make all my own internals out of either titanium, or delrin, depending on whether they need to be impact resistant. All moving parts are going to be light as possible, I want this thing to fly.

Quick Reply: Hobbies