Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Default Hobbies

I know it's off topic but, I was curious what other hobbies TT owners have besides the obvious?
I am a private pilot and I play guitar. Check out myspace http://www.myspace.com/adverseyaw for some pics of my TT and to listen to some of my music. I would love to trade some licks with fellow TT owners who play.
Cornman.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:03 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Hobbies

Paintball. I have 11 guns in my private collection, and I have everything needed to start a professional paintball field. Basically bought out the field I used to play at in NC, and trucked it back to NY.

My personal stash includes an Autococker, an Autococker project gun, 2 BKO's,Nova 700, PGI Mayhem, CCI Phantom, LineSI Bushmaster, Brass Eagle Rainmaker, lvl. 10 Automag, Crossman 3357, and Splatmaster Rapide 'Comp'. Some of these guns were made in the early to mid 80's, which actually makes them antique, which is not a term you often associate with paintball.

Also have a collection of toys with 2-stroke engines on them. pocketbike, 2 mopeds, a minibike, bigass gocart (8hp engine)(ok, those 2 are 4 strokes), a hovercraft with a Hirth 500 twin, and a 1968 Alouette snowmobile

Old 03-09-2008, 07:24 PM
1st Gear

Depending on the season, youcanfind me pushing a skateboard, attending ITT, snowboarding on Midwest ice, dabbling in guitar, hanging out w/my GF, reading, traveling...spending way too much time on here researching our cars...

Old 03-09-2008, 07:48 PM

Other than working to make money for the TT. Basketball, racing the fourwheeler/dirtbike on occasion, hanging out w/ the gf (this should probably have been first on the list LOL), Working, working, WORKING, and occasionally a nap inbetween all that

Old 03-09-2008, 08:28 PM

i have been playing guitar for almost 20 years now, and i play in a fast melodic hardcore band called THE FIRE STILL BURNS (link in my sig). thats the other main big hobby that eats up my money...

here is a pic of my main rig for ya- a 1991 gibson SG les paul custom in white, playing thru a mesa mark 4 head, furman power, korg tuner, mesa oversized recto 412 cab and mesa road king 212 cab. (not shown is the 2005 black les paul classic and another marshall cab with mesa dual rectifier head).

the only other hobby i have is doing hot-rod pinstriping (i went to school for art so i put it to use once in a while...) and collecting vintage high-end audio systems by bang & olufsen. (b&o is the company i work for and i get access to old systems occasionally).

Old 03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
4th Gear

Paintball. I have 11 guns in my private collection, and I have everything needed to start a professional paintball field
just got rid of my freeflow autococker which was anodized gold with an e2, halo, drop forward, 65-45 nitro... whole 9 yards

blew my knee out and called it quits

Old 03-09-2008, 10:57 PM

Eh...I also play guitar...Im currently in a working project called Youth Betrayed... www.myspace.com/youthbetrayed

I have a Marshall Half Stack and I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony with gold hardware) and an Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard, which has Gibson Burstbuckers...HOTT!!!!

And I do some Air Force stuff full time.

Old 03-09-2008, 11:06 PM
2nd Gear

I ride motocross and streetbikes...

Old 03-10-2008, 09:12 AM
2nd Gear

I like to drink and get laid.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:50 AM

Snowboard in the winter, 1/2 Ironman and full Ironman distance triathlon in the summer as well as a handfull of track days in the TT.

Quick Reply: Hobbies