Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

hi all im new!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 07:28 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: hi all im new!!!

ORIGINAL: z28power
lol so cincy your saying a audi 225 with bolt ons and a chip will do 13s?
meth injected? .....as in not regular gas? lol man thats kinda extreme sounding lol
This should be interesting.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:20 AM
2nd Gear

The driver in that vid sucked. I'm think that car could at least done half a second better with a better driver.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:07 AM

ORIGINAL: z28power

lol so cincy your saying a audi 225 with bolt ons and a chip will do 13s?
meth injected? .....as in not regular gas? lol man thats kinda extreme sounding lol

what do you call the turbos that we have in the tt?
well that audi is pretty cool anyways
NO regular 93 oct gas. Water-meth injection is a kit that you install in the TT to mist a water/meth mixture pre intercooler to lower air intake temps, and pre throttle body to increase timing.

Old 03-07-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

NO regular 93 oct gas. Water-meth injection is a kit that you install in the TT to mist a water/meth mixturePOST intercooler to lower air intake temps, and pre throttle body to increase timing.

Fixed. If you inject it before, it will pool in the ic.

Also, most TT drivers that i have seen suck and the 1/4. Everyone thinks its just driving in a strait line and wonder why they make good power and run crappy times.

I havent got my down to the track, but this season im hoping for mid 13's with a fwd 180 on the stock turbo, wheels and street tires.