Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

hi all im new!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 05:22 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: hi all im new!!!

hi all again and thank you so much for all the great information! sory it took me so long to come back to this but everytime i went to log in it told me there was an error er somthing so it finaly worked today

mysteryman i think u should know that i wasnt bashing on the tt, they are sweet cars but as everyone knows they arnt 1/4 mile cars i was just wondering what they ran.. comparing it to my lt1 was only cause i seen that they do run a close times (14.4 14.7?)evn tho the audi does seem slower but no doubt its still a fast car THE M3 THAT KID HAS WAS MODDED THERES NO WAY A M3 CAN WALK A Z28 POLICE INTERCEPTER THAT BAD!!!! ALSO THE POLICE OFFICERS ARNT GANA MAX THERE CARS OUT LIKE A DUMB CHILD WOULD ITS DANGEROUS sory about caps but i cant have you bbashing on my camaros either
mystery im sure u and i just misunderstood one another no worry ok man

any ways to all the rest of u thanks so much and it was all apricaited* but i have a couple more questions
why is the s4 faster than the tt? i mean yes it is a 6 and its bi turbo but it only has like 25 more horses than the tt? and im sure by the looks of that audi its alot heavier? i mean it has all the same equipment and more than the tt does? what makes it faster? i dont know the torque ratings and im not sure how much heavier it is but seems wierd lol

about the chips...i live in a small town and i dont know if anyone around here sells them.. im like the only dude in town with a tt so can i just buy a chip off the internet and then have it put on my car by a tuning shop? or how would i go abut getting it on and put in?

also do any of u have a bazooka tube in yer audi cause im loving the bose system and i dont seee a audi as a car u run around in raddling everyones window with yer bass lol but anayways anyone have done this if so what you got? also will any shift bag work with the audi shifter? cause that little rubber boot thing on mine is ripped and i dont like the look of it that much and i think meybe a bag would look beter... i can just unscrew the little chrome piece and itll come off right?
well all thanks again meybe il go take pics of my audi and show u all its all black black interior lol looks sleek and sexy lol!!!

Old 03-06-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm make believe

The S4 is faster because it is a 2.7T with a chip the ko3s make serious power. It has more power down low and can hold it much further in the rpms.

If there is no shops by you, you can mailthe ecuto a dealer. Just pick a brand you want to use.

There are a few people with big systems in their car, they will show their faces.

You can use a normal boot. Just need one made to fit the TT needs. Just remove the ring with a t20 torx bit and see if it round or square (i havent done it).

Also you may want to check out the new FAQ on top of the forum. I just loaded it up with tons of info to get a new member up to speed

Old 03-06-2008, 05:43 PM
1st Gear

o ok ive been reading the faqs but if its new i prolly havent got to it yet... so the s4s have k03??? i thought those were after market turbos? the tt cant use them right? anywyas im gana run to the tint shop to see what it cost to tint my whole car and when thats done ill probably same some money and go with the chip

also the ecu thing? i have to take it outta my car and send it in for them to put the program onit? is tha what yer saying? then my car wouldnt be drivable? lol also ive read somone said a bost gauge is the first thing i should get/// how do i set one up where do i connect the wires? ive never installed one before but meybe when i see it itll be cake i dont know lol
thanks in advance again

Old 03-06-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: z28power

o ok ive been reading the faqs but if its new i prolly havent got to it yet... Been working on it the last couple days
so the s4s have k03??? Yes, 2 of them
i thought those were after market turbos? Nope, B5 S4 has ko3s stock and the Rs4 has ko4s
the tt cant use them right? totally differnt housings. Not to mention same size as the 180 and smaller than the 225's stock turbo

also the ecu thing? i have to take it outta my car and send it in for them to put the program onit? is tha what yer saying? Yes. You can send it to ECStuning.com for APR or Rayveedub on here for Unitronics.
then my car wouldnt be drivable? Pretty much. That is unless you drive to the neares dealer
lol also ive read somone said a bost gauge is the first thing i should get/// how do i set one up where do i connect the wires? Its in the FAQ near the bottom in helpful links/ how to's
ive never installed one before but meybe when i see it itll be cake i dont know lol
thanks in advance again Its not hard. Intake manifold vac source and power supply

Old 03-06-2008, 06:23 PM
1st Gear

lol aww yes k04s thats what i was thinking of those are after market for s4s ok gotcha i got the 3s and 4s confused lol ok ty so much for all the nfo ill be sure to read the faqs

Old 03-06-2008, 06:53 PM
2nd Gear

TT vs G35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjkzanZVtQA
Haldex Launch with standalone controller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sq5FbgCv0U

Old 03-06-2008, 07:33 PM
1st Gear

thTS COOL but what are you trying to how me? what that tt have done to it to make it rune that 13.1?

Old 03-06-2008, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

Unitune from ray and full 3in exhaust fmic meth injected and your set to run low 13s

Old 03-06-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: Red_sapphire89

Unitune from ray and full 3in exhaust fmic meth injected and your set to run low 13s
LOL, someone was claiming that TT had 400hp. Best guess would be a gt28rs or gt2871r. And from the APR stg3+ kits runs, they are running about the same times. That car deff has a turbo upgrade since its running 13's on what appears to be 18" wheels. Mid-high 13's is about all you are going to get with a bolt on 225.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:32 AM
1st Gear

lol so cincy your saying a audi 225 with bolt ons and a chip will do 13s?
meth injected? .....as in not regular gas? lol man thats kinda extreme sounding lol

what do you call the turbos that we have in the tt?
well that audi is pretty cool anyways