Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Hey, I'm new here, figured I'd post up a bunch of pics of my TT for you guys (56k run and hide)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 03:30 AM
1st Gear
Default Hey, I'm new here, figured I'd post up a bunch of pics of my TT for you guys (56k run and hide)

first of all, I just wanna say hi. second, I hope you enjoy some pictures of my car. if you want to know anything about the car or camera or anything like that, just ask

oh yeah, and if you want really really really hi-res versions (8.0 megapixel camera) just PM me. enough jibba jabba, here is my car:

the black a4 in the pictures is 'west2005' on the boards and also got me to come onto audi forums

Old 10-20-2005, 03:34 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hey, I'm new here, figured I'd post up a bunch of pics of my TT for you guys (56k run and hide)

Not too shabby.

Old 10-20-2005, 09:20 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Hey, I'm new here, figured I'd post up a bunch of pics of my TT for you guys (56k run and hide)

love the glow around the headlights in teh first pic. how'd you do that?

Old 10-20-2005, 09:49 PM
1st Gear

Freakin' SWEET!! Nice ride man. I love the grill. Who makes that, and where did you get it?!! Also what rims are those and what size are they? They look awsome on the TT!! Nice touches man, subtle but effective.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 10-20-2005, 10:06 PM
1st Gear

awsome car.. love the fall scene.. i cant do that in florida

Old 10-20-2005, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

achTTung - the glow around the headlights was captured by the camera that i use (cannon eos digital rebel xt, its a pretty good slr style camera, stock lens, no filter) and the color i got by playin around in photoshop with the color settings

aTiTude - thanks the grill is made by ABT, i got it www.stratmosphere.com about 3 years ago this spring, i dont know if they still have it in stock. the wheels are Moda R6 and are 19" by 8"

Old 10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
1st Gear

19 by 8 huh? Did you have to do any mods to get 'em to fit? I was thinking about doing 18's because I wasnt sure if 19s would fit, but that looks damn nice. With those wheels do you think you have enough room for the car to be dropped about an inch and a half. There is a performance suspension kit that I am looking at that lowers the car that much, and I would hate to buy wheels then have to forgo the handling package.

Old 10-20-2005, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

beaner - thanks! but you dont have to deal with road salt, so i envy you for that

well it already is lowered around ~1.25"-1.5" do you mean an additional 1.5"? i've been running 235/35/19's for 2 years in the summer without any problems with no modifications to make them fit

later tonight i'll post up some pictures comparing stock ride height to lowered if i have them (sadly i think they are only on my cardomain account, so the quality is going to suck something fierce)

Old 10-20-2005, 11:11 PM
1st Gear

Sounds good, looks like Im going to 19's. Yeah if you can find before and after pics that would cool. I would like to see what the difference is.

Old 10-20-2005, 11:38 PM
1st Gear

yeah, no problem, i'll see if i can't do that in about an hour

Quick Reply: Hey, I'm new here, figured I'd post up a bunch of pics of my TT for you guys (56k run and hide)