Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

folding top light flashing on roadster

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 03:19 PM
1st Gear
Default folding top light flashing on roadster

my 2006 TT roadster folding top light keeps flashing even with the top down and locked. when the top is down all the way, the light disappears. anyone experience this issue?

Old 08-01-2011, 11:00 PM
1st Gear

Yeah, my '04 does that every spring. I would have them adjust it when I took it in for regular service. It's annoying because the windows don't roll all the way up. The last time I was there, the mechanic showed me how to do it. The switch for this is on the driver's side latch. With the top almost closed, stick your finger in the latch and feel around until you hit the switch; the light will go off. Take a flat head screwdriver and pry the switch a little bit left or right until it makes good contact with the latch. That's really it. Good luck.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:32 PM
1st Gear

Mine does that too.

That's the sinking adjustment? Bend the thing???

I tried to figure it out by reading the manual. Now I'll just bend it and it will probably break, then it will cost $500.00 and..... well you now the story. It's German