Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Fighting to get the TT up to Par

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: need some1 to help me locate this

Glad i could help, now send me your tranny!!!

As for the wbo2, you can do 1 of 2 things. 1) you can just install the wbo2 w/ sensor (you will need a new bung welded in) and nothing will be run to the ecu or 2) swap to a awp ecu and have the wbo2 sensor control the a/f instead of the nbo2 (what i plan on doing). The second option will also give you access to a better tune with a larger turbo.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
2nd Gear

lol yes i can send it .. at the right price

will awp ecu be just plug and play ?

Old 12-04-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm make believe

Like i said, i wish i had the money for it. You should hold on to it until i do

The ecu will take some work, but worth it. There are several ecu swap threads on vortex if you want to see whats all involved.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:25 PM
2nd Gear

everything takes works[&:]

oh and i cn hold the tranny if you want. im in no rush to sell it anyways. but i got the 6spd tranny @ a crazy price so i had to act fast

can you throw me a link on the ecu topic by any chance nate?

i was thinking about a WB02 controller ... something like this or that

also can a A/F controller do the same ?

Old 12-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm make believe

all you need to do is search the 1.8t archives for "ecu swap." You will already have a factory wb installed with the ecu swap so you can either just get a vagcom to run logs and tune with lemmi/unisettings or get a gauge and tap into the wbo2 so you have constant a/f monitoring.

I would love to take that o2m off you hands when i get a chance to drop the funds.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:14 AM
2nd Gear

do you think those controllers will work and tune the WB02 or will the ecu adaptation just overide the controller settings?

Old 12-05-2007, 10:40 AM
2nd Gear

any1 have any experience with this WB02? Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2 Sensor Kit

Old 12-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm make believe

Adaptation would change the settings and not allow you to use lemmiwinks from what i have heard. Innovite makes good wbo2 stuff, but you really just need a stock sensor and a vagcom cable

Old 12-06-2007, 10:36 AM
2nd Gear

hey i was reading a search on the innovative WB02 i got this from tex

"quote from manual:
It is possible to install the wide-band sensor in place of the OEM oxygen sensor. In this case the
meter's analog output signal will replace the OEM oxygen sensor's signal to the fuel injection
computer. EFI equipped cars typically incorporate a narrow band oxygen sensor. These sensors
are typically 1, 2, 3 or 4 wire sensors.
The analog output connector of the LC-1 can simulate the operation of a narrow band sensor
while the wide-band oxygen sensor is installed in place of the OEM narrow-band sensor. Factory
equipped Analog output 1 of the LC-1 is programmed to simulate a narrow band sensor. Some
vehicles are equipped with oxygen sensors that do not produce an output voltage but change
their resistance depending on exhaust gas content. These sensors cannot be simulated. They
are used in less than 1% of all vehicles. Refer to your vehicles specifications if you think that
your vehicle may be in this category. The same is true for vehicles already factory equipped with
a wide-band oxygen sensor. These cannot be simulated either.
Some EFI-computers will create a fault when the heater power wires of the oxygen sensor are
disconnected. In this case mount the old oxygen sensor in a safe place (but not necessarily in the
exhaust) and connect the heater wires to it to keep the EFI-computer happy."

Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 AM
1st Gear

sorry to hijack this thread but can you pull codes from a standard obd II code reader tool?

Quick Reply: Fighting to get the TT up to Par