Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

DV Relocate and 1 other ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 06:29 PM
Default DV Relocate and 1 other ?

So what does the DV relocate do for your car? Why/How?

My first performance mod is a Stage 1 ECS Clutch. The second mod I want to do is a modshack intake (TTDA vs VTDA I dunno..) Is this a good route to go?

I figured after that I would do the exhaust and then a Forge DV and Chip at the same time.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: DV Relocate and 1 other ?

https://www.audiforums.com/m_427569/tm.htm

Old 01-30-2007, 06:47 PM

thanks - I'm an ahole and didn't do a search before asking.

what about part 2 there.

I know there is someone on this forum with a laundry list of mods and missing the chip. their thinking was get hte car ready for the chip beforehand rather than after.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm make believe

dont replace your clutch until you have to. Get a chip> get an exhaust (turbo back) > get an intake > then get a bigger turbo if need be/

also you can get around a chip with a diode, but boost is limited to about 17psi.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:10 PM

clutch is slipping.. already ordered, in hand, and waiting install.

Old 01-30-2007, 07:12 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

what about part 2 there.

I know there is someone on this forum with a laundry list of mods and missing the chip. their thinking was get hte car ready for the chip beforehand rather than after.
haha are you refering to me? I'll have the chip (apr) here in about 1 week cant wait to experience that power!!!

also people should order the universal small kit from hose techniques and replace as many vaccum hoses they can!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 07:29 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanAudiA6

what about part 2 there.

haha are you refering to me? I'll have the chip (apr) here in about 1 week cant wait to experience that power!!!

also people should order the universal small kit from hose techniques and replace as many vaccum hoses they can!!!
no but when someone answers my question by posting a link to the same forum I always feel like a s*ithead.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:05 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: MeanAudiA6

what about part 2 there.

I would recommend the show kit. Its more expensive, but you still wont have near enough to do everything under the hood. The small kit pretty much wont get you anywhere. I had the show kit on one of my old cars, HT makes good stuff and cleans up the engine bay nicely.

Old 01-30-2007, 08:08 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

dont replace your clutch until you have to. Get a chip> get an exhaust (turbo back) > get an intake > then get a bigger turbo if need be/

also you can get around a chip with a diode, but boost is limited to about 17psi.
I dont know about getting 'around' the chip, but the diode is a cheap substitute. You'll still want the chip program for the fuel/timing maps for anything over 17psi or so.

Old 01-30-2007, 10:36 PM
3rd Gear

the kit i got from them is great and i still have tons of hoses left. its the universal starter kit.

Quick Reply: DV Relocate and 1 other ?