Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

custom interior ideas

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 02:32 AM
1st Gear
Default custom interior ideas

The holidays are almost here, and I'm thinking of dressing up the interior. My current seats are in bad shape, may need to be re-upholstered, (might be cheaper to buy used seats,) so I was wondering if some people could post up some pics of any custom upholstery that they have done, or really looks good. I saw a silver TT with a Black/Red Suede interior, it looks good but for me the suede is overkill. I would like to keep it all leather. Black on Red interior looks nice though. Anybody have color schemes that would look good? Anybody that has reupholstered their seats, how much did it cost you? Thanks.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:46 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: custom interior ideas

I'm also looking.

I'm considering just referbishing my whole TT and keeping it as a complete toy. - I want to have my seats recovered with suede inserts in the center of the seats. - Hopefully because this leather is still good they can use it on the tops of my back seats because they're starting to crack on the tops because of the sunlight.

I also would like pictures of custom TT's. - However I want mine to look stock inside, just cleaned up with a touch of enthusist. - No ricy interriors for me!

Old 10-08-2007, 11:50 AM
3rd Gear

Try out these custom seats.
Super light weight too

Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
2nd Gear

whatever you guys do, becareful and keep it clean... its easy to mess up the stylish symetrical design of the stock interior.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:53 AM
2nd Gear

I want the seats to be cut and look just like the stock ones.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:09 PM
1st Gear

I guess I'll start taking it to upholstery shops. What about a really dark green seat insert? Green is my favorite color, but only like a forrest green. Anybody think this would look good or look like ****?

Old 10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
3rd Gear

Just make sure it's a color that you can get for other interior pieces, or that it matches your paint.

Having 2 different interior colors when you decide to do more in the interior looks real bad, especially if neither matches your paint.

As long as those guidelines are followed, I think a green insert in the seat would be pretty smooth.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:32 PM
1st Gear

the Black/Red Suede interior is mine.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

The black/redreally good, personally I would like to keep it all leather. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? (Minus the headliner, I willkeep that the same.)

Old 10-08-2007, 03:49 PM
1st Gear

i'll look back at the invoce... 4k?? maybe

Quick Reply: custom interior ideas