Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

??Coupe or Roadster??

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Default RE: ??Coupe or Roadster??

I have the roadster and love it when its nice outside BUT now i kinda wish i had the coupe

Old 12-23-2007, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

love my coupe... easy to just throw crap in the back seat... its not really for people haha... maybe 1 person sideways.... i once had 6 people including me though, what a night...

i think though, that the coupe looks better for this reason... and for all cars that is, when the convertable top is up, the coupe looks way better, top down you cant really compare...

id take coupe
6 people? how the hell did you pull that off???

oh and coupe FTW

Old 12-23-2007, 12:25 PM
4th Gear

[blockquote]quote:

love my coupe... easy to just throw crap in the back seat... its not really for people haha... maybe 1 person sideways.... i once had 6 people including me though, what a night...

i think though, that the coupe looks better for this reason... and for all cars that is, when the convertable top is up, the coupe looks way better, top down you cant really compare...

id take coupe
[/blockquote]

haha omg it was crazy... 3 in the back... they were 3 small girls under 100lbs and then a guy and girl in the front passenger... then me, haha someones foot was on the shifter so it was a PITA to shift, but fun... stupid, but fun

Old 12-24-2007, 07:29 PM
1st Gear

[blockquote]quote:

id take coupe
[/blockquote]

haha omg it was crazy... 3 in the back... they were 3 small girls under 100lbs and then a guy and girl in the front passenger... then me, haha someones foot was on the shifter so it was a PITA to shift, but fun... stupid, but fun
I had 4 people in my car and that was RIDICULOUS. I can't imagine making more than 1 person sit in the back. I had 2 in the passenger seat, 1 in the back and me. Most of the time, unless it's 2 guys, they'll just lap it instead of trying to squeeze in the back.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:51 PM

I would say coupe. I think the lines flow much better on the coupe when compared to the roadster (with the top up). Like someone mentioned earlier, you can't really compare them with the top down, but all in all, I think the coupe is just the sexier vehicle.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:53 AM
3rd Gear

Coupe.

I thought San Fran and soft tops are like Diet coke and Mentos?