Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Careless and Reckless Driving ticket rant

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 07:27 PM
1st Gear
Default Careless and Reckless Driving ticket rant

Old 12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Careless and Reckless Driving ticket rant

^ hmm.. you could always subpeona the officer and the speed tracking device and the calibration charts of the device. etc. just subpeona all the things you can subpeona lol.

yikes, wreckless driving [:@]

Old 12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
1st Gear

I think your f'ed. Rightfully so too.

Old 12-03-2007, 08:58 PM

you deserve it.

125+ on a highway with other drivers is absurdly irresponsible.

Old 12-03-2007, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear

hmm I got pulled for leaving a stop sign sideways once, and I made it all the way to my driveway a mile down the road before he cought up to me and hit the lights. the cop wasn't too happy and I told him i was having a problem with the clutch. he sounded like i was getting a reckless driving ticket for sure, but let me off with a verbal warning.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:00 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: eliTTe

hmm I got pulled for leaving a stop sign sideways once, and I made it all the way to my driveway a mile down the road before he cought up to me and hit the lights. the cop wasn't too happy and I told him i was having a problem with the clutch. he sounded like i was getting a reckless driving ticket for sure, but let me off with a verbal warning.
You got the TT sideways? How?

Old 12-03-2007, 11:11 PM
4th Gear

yea i think this is going to be more of a lesson learned... just dont do it again, this cars are fun, but remember kids, safety first!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:11 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: moeron7

ORIGINAL: eliTTe

You got the TT sideways? How?
yeh, making a right turn from a stop sign, I didn't dump the clutch but just put it to the floor once it was engaged. the little lag it had let the car start to make the turn, and midway in the turn full boost was made, sending a lot of power to the rear and pushing it out. the car had a good bit of angle on it all the way till I hit second and the front got traction and brought it back in line. and BTW, yes this was on a slightly wet road.

Old 12-04-2007, 01:04 AM

not sure but every ticket i have got has been pretty much dismissed the last one i got i hired a lawyer and the cop did not show up for court so it was dismissed no cop no witness it works if the cop is not there good luck.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:54 AM
2nd Gear

6 Hour course anyone?

Quick Reply: Careless and Reckless Driving ticket rant