Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Car for a teen?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 07:23 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Car for a teen?

For the sake of this thread, please edit those links scott[&:]

Old 05-13-2008, 07:40 PM
I'm make believe

I fixed them once [:@]

Old 05-13-2008, 09:43 PM

NT

Old 05-13-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm make believe

Scott, type in the words you want to say like "auto trader link" or "look here" and then highlight it and hit the INSERT LINK button on the bottom row just above the text box (3rd from right) and then paste the link and hit ok. It will then look like this

go to autotrader

I fixed one for you and then you changed it [:@]

Old 05-13-2008, 10:52 PM
2nd Gear

good student discount is 10% off max, and usually can not be applied if other discounts are applied (ie: home owners and car insurance on same policy discount, ect).

I would take the suggested advice and check out cadillacs insted.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:39 PM

thanks cincy! LOL im a compu-tard apparently! =)

all fixed above. sorry dudes....

Old 05-14-2008, 01:22 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: auditech79

ORIGINAL: fr0st m0nkey

It's already $211 (I believe) as it is so I guess it'll be fine. Anybody want to help me find a nice one on craigslist or something around Stockton, CA (95207) for around 10-13k?
Eww, you live in Stockton!? Man now i feel bad for you. You know Stockton was rated the 2nd worst city in the US to live in right behind Detroit right? Your insurance rates are gonna go through the roof!
Yeah, it's pretty bad. You just have to know where not to go and you have to learn to read people real fast.

ORIGINAL: JettaRedII

@exTTreme: How much do you think insurance is going to cost? I can honestly say they probably won't care because I do very well scholastically (3.67 avg, sophomore in junior college at 17), but if it's going to cost them an arm and a leg I might reconsider.
Why don't you ask your insurance company?

You're young and inexperienced, so let me give you some advice that is going to serve you well in life. Get answers to your questions from someone who can authoritatively and definitively answer your questions. Asking someone here (unless they are your insurance company) how much insurance is going to cost is meaningless because no one here is your insurer.

With anything in life, don’t rely on opinions when you can get facts. Save opinions for the time when facts don’t matter.

There is a difference between asking, "Is insurance expensive?" and "How much is it going to cost me for insurance?". People can give you opinions to the first question, but only the person or company insuring you can answer the second.
Thank you for that wonderful advice. I will be sure to cherish it for the rest of my life.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:28 AM
2nd Gear

Thank you for that wonderful advice. I will be sure to cherish it for the rest of my life.
You might do well to. If you were sincere (which I doubt, but will give you the benefit of the doubt), good. If you were being an ***, quite being a twit for once and listen to someone who is nearly three times your age and has been there before too many times.

Old 05-14-2008, 04:38 PM
1st Gear

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/car/679056942.html

What do you guys think about that one? 50k miles, awd, 13k

Old 05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear

I'd hit it minus the gray interior. Might be able to get nicer for that price although it isn't bad.

Quick Reply: Car for a teen?