Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

can a mod plz move this to the classifieds? im sorry didnt see them on main page

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:54 PM
1st Gear
Default can a mod plz move this to the classifieds? im sorry didnt see them on main page

WTS: Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, 2007 2,500+- miles

This bike is my baby. I love it. I got it in March '07 after my 2006zx636r got stolen @ myrtle beach on spring break.

The reason I am even looking to part with this thing at all is because it is 2,300 miles away from me. I just moved to Vegas and it couldnt fit into the truck (or my audi lol). It's now at my uncles until i can either: A.) come up with 700$ to ship it to Vegas
B.) sell it and buy another one in a year or so out here

The bike had oil changed at 25 miles, 600 miles, 1200 miles with KawiChem oil anda generic filter

I have nearly 10,000$ invested total into the bike (including the OTD price of course 9,000$)

Aftermarket parts: Two Brother's exhaust slip-on with stainless steel midpipe ($550 new)
Pazzo Racing shorty clutch/brake levers (155$ new)
Harris gel grip handlebar pads(25$ new)
Pro-Grip carbon fiber-look tank protector (20$ new)

The bike did fall over one time in the parking lot due to soft pavement. There is a 1 inch scratch on the tail fairing, and a few small scratches on the left side mid section. The plastic under the paint is black so it is very hard to notice. I would say the left hand side looks about 95% new. The bar-ends were repainted and the shorty levers did not hit.

I would part with the bike for 7,500$. It is in very good shape and i completely care for any vehicle i have ever owned. If i cannot sell for the price, i guess ill just ship it out here.

Bryan Meanse

Old 09-25-2007, 07:58 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Is there a for sale section? If not... WTS: 2007 kawi ninja zx6r

umm.... yeaahh.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:23 PM
cmh

Does it do wheelies?

Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
1st Gear

any street bike will dowheelie (even a 250!!), the question is: how easy does it do a wheelie? haha

Old 09-25-2007, 10:08 PM
4th Gear

get a one way ticket from vegas to out there and drive it back... yes it probably does suck to ride bikes long distance but will probably save you money... just another irrational thought of mine

Old 09-25-2007, 10:13 PM
1st Gear

the problem with that, is it would cost about 200$ in gas, i would deff need an oil change, and it would put 2,300 miles on a motorcycle . And last but not least, i would have to pay for a chiropractor! I have my track bike in vegas, which was a mistake... i want to go cruising but the bike is not street legal. No CATs so i couldnt pass smog test, no head lights, blinkers, mirrors, plates etc.. lol

Old 09-25-2007, 10:23 PM
4th Gear

haha nice on the track bike... my brother anda motorcycle got in an accident tonight... not bad though, he was in a parking lot, couldnt see and started to slowly pull out... sun was in bikers eyes, didnt see him and ran into him.... nobody was hurt just a little damage... especially to his ego

i want a bike so bad though its not even funny

Old 09-25-2007, 10:33 PM
1st Gear

my advice about getting a bike:

If you want one, get one...but BEWARE: it is an addiction! I bought my first bike at 16, kawi ninja ex250 2002. Next year a suzuki Katana 750 2002, next year a 2004 kawi ninja zx6r, next year a 2006 kawi ninja zx6r AND 2003 suzuki gsxr1000, next year a 2007 kawi ninja zx6r.

Its a very expensive hobby simply for the fact that you always want the best bike. This new 2007 machine handles like no other bike i have ever ridden. I will probably sell my 2003 gsxr 1000 track bike and turn this ninja into the track bitch if i cannot sell it, just because it handles soooo well. I ruined a new pair of boots (not riding boots) in the first month of riding this machine, it makes you feel that confident in turns. the chasis is AMAZING to say the least. you feel part of the machine.

another tip: wear your gear. You WILL wreck. Dont buy a brand new bike as your first. I have wrecked on the street about 3 times, and im a pretty safe rider (i have my moments and used to have plenty more until i realized i hate wrecking). Also i laid the 2003 gsxr down 3 times as well. 6 wrecks ---1 broken collar bone. 0 scratches. Riding can be very safe with the right gear.

Ive totalled 2 cages ( cars ) and have been to the hospital both times!

Old 09-25-2007, 10:36 PM
4th Gear

haha well maybe ill get interested in that bike your selling...

Old 09-25-2007, 11:19 PM

When I first got my bike i was told there were three kind of riders.... those who have been down, those who are going down, and those who are going down again! Me personally I am of the third variety. Always wore good gear but it just helps it doesnt prevent road rash (unless you have full leathers).and the worst part about road rash is going to the dr. and letting them scrape the rocks out w/ a steel bristle brush [sm=boohoo.gif]THAT HURTS worse than the rocks

Quick Reply: can a mod plz move this to the classifieds? im sorry didnt see them on main page