Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Bday comin up and heres the deal..

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 09:49 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Bday comin up and heres the deal..

he's only 18 not 21...so i dont know about the strip clubs...plus stay away from there...the girls are professional hustlers...but i wouldnt know anything about that.

anyway trust me do the water/meth.....yes the bentley cd rom was the first thing i bought for my car...because i knew that only I would be working on it. and yes the vag cable is very nice too. but you can always go to autozone and get the codes ran for free and a printput what what might be wrong causing the code.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:57 PM
4th Gear

but why water/meth without being able to turn up my boost?

what if i got mbc then water/meth?

Old 09-13-2007, 11:31 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: MeanAudiA6

he's only 18 not 21...so i dont know about the strip clubs...
In PA you have to be 18 to get in, 21 to drink...dunno bout NY.

ORIGINAL: MeanAudiA6

and yes the vag cable is very nice too. but you can always go to autozone and get the codes ran for free and a printput what what might be wrong causing the code.
You can do 1000x more with VAG-COM than the people can do at Autozone. You can log any sensor in the whole car...meaning you can monitor your temperature, timing, just about anything. On top of that you can tweak stuff...make your windows roll up with the key fob, make your doors lock at 15mph etc. Besides, to take advantage of the full power of watermeth you need to adjust your timing with Lemmiwinks and monitor it to make sure you're not pulling too much which you do with...you guessed it...VAG-COM.

[/quote]
ORIGINAL: theTTkid

being 17 and having a jealous cop pull you over for doing 62 in a 40
Hahaha. Blaming the cop and blaming the car...[sm=shutup.gif]

20+ miles over the speed limit is really pushing it and almost enough to lose your license (26 loses it in PA)...you would have gotten your *** pulled over in a '92 corolla let alone a TT. And you're lucky your mom paid your ticket cuz it takes a few weeks working part time to earn $500 at 17 years old.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:26 AM
4th Gear

haha still.... $500... i was flowing with traffic!!! oh well, old news anyway...

nobody has answer though about have a mbc before w/m?

Old 09-14-2007, 12:36 AM
2nd Gear

I'd probably run an MBC before w/m. Heck you can get one so cheap you might as well.

Now to take advantage of what high PSI you can run with water/meth (since it'll cool your charge back down to usable temp) you'll probably wanna crank your wastegate. Then you can spike up to 27 PSI

Refer to SAVwKO's turbo tuning guide:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2901711

He told me he ran 27psi and had no shaft play when he pulled his K03 to do BT.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:52 AM
3rd Gear

https://www.audiforums.com/m_640060/tm.htm as you can see here i know full well what vag com is capable of

Old 09-14-2007, 08:11 AM

I vote for rear sway and boost controller....

you can always find a friend with a vagcom, lemmiwinks, and/or unitronic.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:28 AM
4th Gear

haha no i really cant find a friend with that... im like the only one who cares/works on my car...

i was also thinking rear sway and MBC.... then ill save up for w/m eventhough i just hit 60k and should really be thinking about that timing belt job

Old 09-14-2007, 12:03 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ you buffoon kiva! you have more than enough for a custom fab. DOWNPIPE. forget about the rear sway and w/m.A MBC is $50 at the mostPLUS coupled witha 3" DP... that should keep you full for awhile when you're power hungry.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

eventhough i just hit 60k and should really be thinking about that timing belt job
I hope we dont see a "my timing belt broke" thread from you. Get that done pronto.

Quick Reply: Bday comin up and heres the deal..