Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

BADD NIGHTTTTTT

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 12:20 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: BADD NIGHTTTTTT

ORIGINAL: TurboToughTT

Ok so last night i went to a small bar type place to see my friends band play, its a dive in shirley NY, let me first say the town i live in is not the greatest it willrange anywhere from a couple people with lambos and ferraris and a couple of benz's and what not and then the white trash people I know thats not the best way to put it but its true, so im at the bar, and there are these 2 people a guy and a girl drunk high i donno what but going crazy trying fight people and actually m freinds younger brother who is 16 told the 20 something 300l guy to shut the F up (pretty funny) while ok so after the show everyone is outside talking and the 2 people and yellling and cursing and what not so again my friends brother now tels this big white trashy girl to shut up and she gos nutts starts attacking him, and punching and kicking so he trys to get her off by pushing and defending himself and then her boyfriend decides to jump in and fight the 16 yr old all of a sudden my friends goes to help his son and now there all fighting, so... they finally break it up but the girl didnt get enough and wants to fight more and now there next to my car she ends up on my hood and fighting someone so i yell get the F*** off my car you crazy B**** so she looks at me and starts punching my hood, omg I got so pissed i threw her of my car asap, so i look at my car no dents thank god. so they take off and almost back into my car, i got there plate the cops cant do anything unless they got arrested which they didnt, so i got home and there is about 30 1" lines on my left side of the hood Can you believe that, I'm so pisssed and i cant do anything about it Ill post pics later
What would you do?
Sorry it was so long im bad at telling stories
Punctuation > You.

lol.. sorry man. cheap shot.
That friggin sucks though. Horrible part is... white trash gutter scum like that have no respect for people's property... because they don't have property so they really don't know what it's like. Nor do they care; because in their eyes, people like you are holding them down. Without guys like you in the world, they'd get paid six figures for doing nothing.
Alcohol only compounds it.
Personally, I don't drink. Not for any reason really (I drink socially. Maybe once every3 months) I don't have anything against drinking, just people that can't utilize it for what it's intended for; recreation. If you drink and can't be happy and enjoy yourself without being belligerent and obnoxious and living it up at other people's expense; then you should lose the right to drink for a determined period of time. Do it three times, you lose it indefinitely. Just my opinion.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:28 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

ORIGINAL: ooantipostoo

White trash big bitch = a man should of hit her lol
you cant hit girls.. its wrong! you can shake the hell outta them though.
Totally disagree (completely situational)
Too many women use this philosophy against men and take advantage of it. I've got friends that will actually taunt guys and hit them (closed fist) just because they know they "can't" hit them back. A lot of times they'll hit them with objects or weapons. Disgusting if you ask me.
What's worse, hitting a girl... or getting your *** beat by a girl because you just let her keep hitting you?

Kind of reminds me of stupid women that pull the "I want chivalry" card out when it comes to money... but turn right around and play the "I'm an independent woman" card as soon as its her turn to play the "woman role" in the chivalry game. Sorry, but if you want the guy to pay for EVERYTHING and so forth because thats "The man's job" then be prepared when he tells you that cleaning and cooking are "the woman's job" You can have one or the other... you can be an independent woman that can do all the things of a man... or not. I hate when they want only the good part of each when it's convenient for them. grr... lol im friggin rambling. This had nothing to do with that fight.
Oh yea... nvm. Hitting the fat bitch. Yea... it was relavent. lol

Old 09-14-2007, 12:31 PM
1st Gear

Oh My friends brother that was 16 is like 5'2 130lbs against a 20 something 200lb drunk woman he defended himself lol it was a crazy night atleast the band was good

Old 09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
2nd Gear

Damnit... I love live music.
That's one thing I really do miss about being in the U.S.

It just isn't the same if you can't understand the words.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:58 PM
1st Gear

All is easier said than done...but you definitely should have punched that fat female tub of cottage cheese in her fu$%^*@ gut, then make her tell you what car was hers after she was down..then beat the sh&^ out her low standard boyfriend, and after that, use his head to put a few dents in her damn car! Hahahah, now that would be funny! I'd be lmao the whole time I was denting her car with her boyfriend's head! lol

Old 09-14-2007, 01:46 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: diehlryan

ORIGINAL: ooantipostoo

White trash big bitch = a man should of hit her lol
you cant hit girls.. its wrong! you can shake the hell outta them though.
who said that again... ah yes. Kanye West f/ John Mayer - Bittersweet.

Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 PM
2nd Gear

If the police were there, a report should have been filed. - That noted you can get the names of those involved. - If not for sure your insurrance company will. - If there was a documented fight, with damange - Which you note there has been, the police department if involved is required by law to document the event. - Meaning they have the NAMES of the people involved. - If they dont you can sue the police department.

I would file an insurance claim. - You will get your money back for your deductable and you will get a bit for your inconvenance. - Not to mention you'll be holding those involved accountable to there actions.

-Good luck.

(Mind you I'm a law geek) - Thinking about going to law school.

Old 09-14-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: TurboToughTT

Oh My friends brother that was 16 is like 5'2 130lbs against a 20 something 200lb drunk woman he defended himself lol it was a crazy night atleast the band was good
I would smack the **** out of that b!tch. Im far from a violent guy, but eff that. She even out weighs me and im 5'10 and 170.

Old 09-14-2007, 08:30 PM
1st Gear

Sorry to hear this man. Best thing you can do now is to fix your car, and next time you see the bitch, get the police to give her a hard time.