Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

BADD NIGHTTTTTT

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 03:09 PM
1st Gear
Default BADD NIGHTTTTTT

Ok so last night i went to a small bar type place to see my friends band play, its a dive in shirley NY, let me first say the town i live in is not the greatest it willrange anywhere from a couple people with lambos and ferraris and a couple of benz's and what not and then the white trash people I know thats not the best way to put it but its true, so im at the bar, and there are these 2 people a guy and a girl drunk high i donno what but going crazy trying fight people and actually m freinds younger brother who is 16 told the 20 something 300l guy to shut the F up (pretty funny) while ok so after the show everyone is outside talking and the 2 people and yellling and cursing and what not so again my friends brother now tels this big white trashy girl to shut up and she gos nutts starts attacking him, and punching and kicking so he trys to get her off by pushing and defending himself and then her boyfriend decides to jump in and fight the 16 yr old all of a sudden my friends goes to help his son and now there all fighting, so... they finally break it up but the girl didnt get enough and wants to fight more and now there next to my car she ends up on my hood and fighting someone so i yell get the F*** off my car you crazy B**** so she looks at me and starts punching my hood, omg I got so pissed i threw her of my car asap, so i look at my car no dents thank god. so they take off and almost back into my car, i got there plate the cops cant do anything unless they got arrested which they didnt, so i got home and there is about 30 1" lines on my left side of the hood Can you believe that, I'm so pisssed and i cant do anything about it Ill post pics later
What would you do?
Sorry it was so long im bad at telling stories

Old 09-13-2007, 03:20 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: BADD NIGHTTTTTT

Your first mistake was not involving the police and writing down plate numbers.

Your best bet would have been to watch the fight happen. - Use your camera to film the fight. - Get plate numbers and discriptions of the people involved in the fight. - Call the police ASAP. - Then you should have woken up,taken pictures of your car...and blamed any type of dent, ding or scratch on them.

-I'm sorry about your bad luck here, but I almost blame you for not documenting the event and calling the police on the spot.

If I would have seen that the cops would have been called in a heart beat.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:25 PM
SoCal Crew Member

stupid drunk fat white trash b!tches.

Old 09-13-2007, 03:49 PM
2nd Gear

I do have a large intolerance to white trash and rednecks.

Mind you I live in South Dakota. - There is an abundance of it here... [:@]

Old 09-13-2007, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

Oh NO the police were there cause of the fight, but i checked to see if there was any damage and there was none is was dark, i went back to the station and they said i couldnt do anything but call my insurance

Old 09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
1st Gear

I grew up in Shirley, right near Royal Plaza. Which bar were you at? It sucks to hear about that kind of stuff, but it's not a great neighborhood at all.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
4th Gear

see if the bar you were at had cameras and this way you could identify the people... i mean youd figure they would be in the bar at one point or another

Old 09-14-2007, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

At tiki Joe's Crap Hole of a place, We no who the guy is not the girl, ill figure it out.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:05 PM

White trash big bitch = a man should of hit her lol

Old 09-14-2007, 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: ooantipostoo

White trash big bitch = a man should of hit her lol
you cant hit girls.. its wrong! you can shake the hell outta them though.

Quick Reply: BADD NIGHTTTTTT