Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Audi TT Do It Yourself Library now at AudiDIY.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:50 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi TT Do It Yourself Library now at AudiDIY.com

The Audi TT Do It Yourself Library has finally been completed at AudiDIY.com. It will be updated very often to include the latest articles.

Please also submit your own DIY articles and help grow the Audi community!

http://www.AudiDIY.com

Old 08-17-2007, 09:16 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Audi TT Do It Yourself Library now at AudiDIY.com

^ sexy

Old 08-18-2007, 08:44 AM
1st Gear

too many massive ads and the site links to user articles at audiforums, audiworld, and other sites - looks like no original content. I'm pretty sure the other sites can have you shut down for trying to generate income by leeching content. its a good idea, but it feels like a get rich quick attempt to me.

My suggestions:
Pull the ads and put up paypal donations.
fix the broken links
make sure all of the article links are for the BEST writeups. You have stuff linking to articles without any pictures - yuck.

Old 08-18-2007, 01:06 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: chosos

too many massive ads and the site links to user articles at audiforums, audiworld, and other sites - looks like no original content. I'm pretty sure the other sites can have you shut down for trying to generate income by leeching content. its a good idea, but it feels like a get rich quick attempt to me.

My suggestions:
Pull the ads and put up paypal donations.
fix the broken links
make sure all of the article links are for the BEST writeups. You have stuff linking to articles without any pictures - yuck.
Lets address your concerns..

First off, yes, the site is a portal which pools together links to other sites. My site is just an index which makes it easy for people to find these articles. It is actually beneficial for every site which I link to. You see, every visitor which comes to my site is on their way somewhere else, the more links any given site has on my site generates them that much more traffic. (and traffic is what every webmaster wants).

Now onto the ads, there are no sponsors for my website. I have sell no banner space, the only revenue the site makes is in the adsense program, and although I have no reason to tell you how little or much it is, anyone who has used adsense will let you know that it isn't a "get rich quick" scheme. I'm happy if my hosting is paid at the end of the month.

I've spent hours upon hours putting together links, and being able to have something that helps others.

Old 08-18-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm make believe

Hey, thanks there SPAM-MAN

Thanks for trying to promote your stuff OVER AND OVER AGAIN [sm=boosign.gif]

Old 08-18-2007, 01:36 PM
2nd Gear

The V1 Hardwiring is only for cars with sunroofs, doesn't help me much.

Old 08-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm make believe

I like how he uses a4 stuff for the TT. I always go under my car to replace the DV

I can find better and more accurate info in less than 2 mins searching myself. Hell, most are from here anyways...again...

Old 08-18-2007, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

Seriously, Im not trying to spam anyone, anywhere. If everyone came together and put their DIYs in one place like my site, it would be the best way to find articles for your cars. Instead, everyone rips on me for putting the site together. I don't know if its jealously (I dont know what there is to be jealous about-- I put alot of time into this) or just plain ignorance and stupidity. Anyway, goodluck to all of you, I'm out.

Old 08-18-2007, 04:22 PM
4th Gear

wow... i can see he put a lot into it, but its like wrong info...cough clutch job cough... im confused as to why someone would want to take good credit for bad stuff...

thats just me, props for putting it together though, good for a4s

Old 08-18-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm make believe

You wouldnt have any info if it wasnt for the forums. If YOU had personal step by step pics and tutorials that would be one thing, but you just linked things from other places (many of them for the wrong car).I could do what you did in about a day and have better links. But im not going to waste my time since i know others can find the same info with minimum effort also.

I still rather have a bently or vagcat.

Quick Reply: Audi TT Do It Yourself Library now at AudiDIY.com