Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

The Audi dealer hit and f***k my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 06:54 PM
1st Gear
Default The Audi dealer hit and f***k my car!!!

Im relatively new to the forum but i need to discharge my frustration withthis therapy group!!. Today i brought my car to the only Audi dealer in my city...first time in service since i installed the new Rieger kit (just about a month with the kit). and they hit the rear bumper with a high sidewalk and broke the bumper!!!

A frind say they did it on purpose because i refused to install the kit with the dealer, but i cant prove nothing!!. The dealer manager himself came to apologize for the stupidity and they promise to take care of the whole thing. I dont know how they will do, because it is broke!. According to them, they can fix the ABS plastic and i will not notice.I expect nothing than perfection.Man, i really want to cry!!. My wife says not to worry that much; because sometimesthings happen for a reason, and to trust my baby TTwillbe just fine.

Has anybody has an experience like this with the dealer??.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Default RE: The Audi dealer hit and f***k my car!!!

I've heard of dealers wrecking the rear valance/bumper on after market kits pretty often. If you dont drive a lowered TT with lower body lines you dont realize what youre doing.

Tell them if you're not 100% satisfied with their repair job they need to purchase, paint, and install a new one for you. If you have to threaten to file a comphrehensive claim with your insurance b/c you're sure they'll come after the $$ for the repair.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:09 PM
1st Gear

Tks Ryan, i havent thought about that. I will inmediately call the insurance company and ask for advise. . I have always been a good customer, servicing the car with the dealer every 5,000 kms; so it will cost them a whole lot more to loose me as client.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm make believe

Wrecking on purpose? Dont be so diluted. Mistakes happen and they are fixing it, but like Ryan said, make sure its up to par before claiming everything is alright. Once you say its good, you cant go back and complain about it

Old 09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
1st Gear

Your are right, i might be overreacting; as the Manager said it was a honest accident. After looking at redtt post (the accident), its a shame im posting something like this.

Old 09-26-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm make believe

Its your car and your baby, its understood why anyone would get pissed if someone else ruined it. I havent had my car in about a month and im having the shakes from withdrawl. So i can relate

Old 09-26-2007, 07:48 PM
4th Gear

haha cincy...

i would wait on the insurance company until you see the job the dealer does

Old 09-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm make believe

you can inform the insurance company without making a claim.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:01 PM
1st Gear

Good therapy. Better than a valium...

Old 09-26-2007, 08:17 PM
1st Gear

The kit looks great. I just put the RS-4 Plus kit on my B6 A4 (your version for the TT looks like it has some extra vents on the sides of the front bumper for a slightly more aggressive look…nice).

****A frind say they did it on purpose because i refused to install the kit with the dealer, but i cant prove nothing!!.****

I don’t think this is the case. The dealership looses money by fixing your bumper. You said its located in the city so they are probably telling the truth.

Is it cracked or completely broke off (as in missing material)? I have heard of dealerships using bondo just to get it out the door, so make sure you get a detailed response when you ask how they intend to fix it.

Quick Reply: The Audi dealer hit and f***k my car!!!