Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

Anyone got these bodykits?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:04 AM
4th Gear

ok, i just put on my flame suit, so im prepared, but....

on the green tt with the ridiculous body kit, i think the rear window would look badass minus the **** over the wheels. so like stock lowers, or even votex, with the rear window off that

Old 01-13-2009, 10:12 PM

I have the Reiger kit on my '02 Quattro 180

Here are some pics, as per your request:

I love the kit (hate any of the available sides). I get a lot of compliments on the ride.. people always ask what year it is and are surprised when I say it's an '02.

I picked up my wife at the dealership where she was dropping her car off for service and one of the techs came out and was like, "Nice car, what is it?" I kind of lol'ed and then regretting leaving her car there.

I've since put 18" wheels on it, but don't really have any pics of the front with the new rims. I'll try to take some for you once this stupid snow clears out and I can wash her up nice. (I've since moved from FL to NJ.... I know, don't ask)

Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 PM
agp
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Inimical
I have the Reiger kit on my '02 Quattro 180

Here are some pics, as per your request:

I love the kit (hate any of the available sides). I get a lot of compliments on the ride.. people always ask what year it is and are surprised when I say it's an '02.

I picked up my wife at the dealership where she was dropping her car off for service and one of the techs came out and was like, "Nice car, what is it?" I kind of lol'ed and then regretting leaving her car there.

I've since put 18" wheels on it, but don't really have any pics of the front with the new rims. I'll try to take some for you once this stupid snow clears out and I can wash her up nice. (I've since moved from FL to NJ.... I know, don't ask)
Wow, that looks amazing. Did you get the entire RRST PPI kit or did you just get the front bumpers? How much did it cost?
I'm in NJ too, the weather has been pretty crazy lately. This upcoming week will be extremely cold! Which part of NJ are you?

Old 01-13-2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by agp
Wow, that looks amazing. Did you get the entire RRST PPI kit or did you just get the front bumpers? How much did it cost?
I'm in NJ too, the weather has been pretty crazy lately. This upcoming week will be extremely cold! Which part of NJ are you?
Thanks! I just have the front bumper cover right now. It isn't the actual PPI kit, it's from Reiger and I got it from this place. The quality is about what you'd expect considering. I will admit I put a crack in the side shortly after it was put on by going over a speed bump (mound) a little too fast and the bottom hit the pavement. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems with clearance, although I haven't lowered it yet.

I'm in the Bridgewater area, sort of North Jersey I guess. If you want to meet up to check out the bumper in person, just shoot me a PM.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:29 PM
agp
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Inimical
Thanks! I just have the front bumper cover right now. It isn't the actual PPI kit, it's from Reiger and I got it from this place. The quality is about what you'd expect considering. I will admit I put a crack in the side shortly after it was put on by going over a speed bump (mound) a little too fast and the bottom hit the pavement. Otherwise, I haven't had any problems with clearance, although I haven't lowered it yet.

I'm in the Bridgewater area, sort of North Jersey I guess. If you want to meet up to check out the bumper in person, just shoot me a PM.
That's not too bad, I was expecting $4000 a kit... I'm in Summit, also North Jersey, but I'm going back to Rutgers in a few days. Maybe we'll meet up over the summer after my school year's over.

Old 01-14-2009, 04:16 PM

Is the bumper much lower then the factory bumper?

Old 01-14-2009, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by AdamN
Is the bumper much lower then the factory bumper?
I don't know if I'd say it was MUCH lower, but it definitely comes down a few inches further than the stock bumper cover.

I ended up snapping a pic with my phone earlier. I've been driving around in the snow and haven't washed it, but it'll give you an idea of how low it comes down. Remember, the car is at stock height.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:29 PM
1st Gear

i love that front bumper, but i kinda changed my mind when someone told me today that my car looked vicious as i approached him through his rear mirror, he said it makes a huge difference in the cars attitude when you buy an aftermarket grill, but im still leaning towards getting the ppi or reiger front bumper. Looks great

Old 01-15-2009, 08:28 AM
agp
1st Gear

Originally Posted by jojoenglish85
i love that front bumper, but i kinda changed my mind when someone told me today that my car looked vicious as i approached him through his rear mirror, he said it makes a huge difference in the cars attitude when you buy an aftermarket grill, but im still leaning towards getting the ppi or reiger front bumper. Looks great
I'd be so happy if someone tells me that my car looks vicious... It'll be more vicious when you throw on those bumpers