Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

AFR Logging?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by jonbonazza
Wait... Some of the newer cars come factory with a wideband??? That's awsome! When did the TT start using a Wideband from the factory?
BEA engine code.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm make believe

Originally Posted by rpetral0
hmm...so keep running what it already has? I've put it back to how it should be with the OCT from when Kiva had it. No more blow off, back to hyperboost, fixed up the modshack intake, various other things. Any other recommendations until i have the money to do a turbo? MBC? or scrap that to...As of right now I took that out and i'm running the stock N75 which is what the guys at stratmosphere suggested.
I wouldnt change the tune. What do you mean you fixed the intake? Hope you didnt put that stupid cover back on it... Make sure everything is running right and save your funds for a real turbo setup and motor rebuild

Originally Posted by rpetral0
oh, and timing belt, tie rods, ball joints, exhaust, crank case vent lines, p/s lines, and haldex fluid/filter change are all being done wednesday...yeah car was a mess haha. Not to mention i believe it might be in need of a clutch soon.
If i remember right, that car has close to 200k miles on it now. All that crap has to be a mess.

Originally Posted by jonbonazza
Wait... Some of the newer cars come factory with a wideband??? That's awsome! When did the TT start using a Wideband from the factory?
180's got it in 01 with the AWP engine code
225's got it in 03 with the BEA engine code

Last edited by cincyTT; 05-31-2010 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:17 PM
1st Gear

nope, 97K. It's not to bad just bits and pieces here and there. Cleaned up nicely and I only have that list of stuff left to go, really a nice car especially for the cash. Just planning on getting everything up to par and then over the next year save some cash and do a motor/turbo build based off of your write up actually. So props and thank you for taking the time to write it up! Can't really decide between k04 and gt28rs though...I'm thinking about posting up and getting some opinions as well as see some results from others I guess.