Audi TT The Audi TT line, in both the coupe and roadster combines Audi's All Wheel Drive performance with the feel of a European sports car.

**ECU Tuning Progress after W/M Injection **Timing Graphs Posted**

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Post-W/M Lemmingwinks Tuning Progress...

You wouldnt happen to have it with RPM's and notsec's would you? 30* is a ton of timing, can wait to see what you get when you get your nozzles.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:31 PM
2nd Gear

RPMs are on there. I just used the seconds on the axis. the RPMs are still on the graph... its just plotted as a line on the graph.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm make believe

saw it and didnt even put 2 and 2 together [:@]. 25* across the bored is still lots of timing and with it increasing to 30* when the boost tapers off is really good. When you get the larger nozzles the timing should go up at 5300 where the pull started.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:39 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: neur0tic

RPMs are on there. I just used the seconds on the axis. the RPMs are still on the graph... its just plotted as a line on the graph.

is your car running now or what ? did you fix the alt. problem?

Old 10-29-2007, 09:52 AM
2nd Gear

Alternator went to the alt. shop to see if it can be rebuilt by them for a decent price.

anyone know where i could get a stainless chargepipe? I know i asked this in another thread... i just couldnt find the one it was in. I have the new nozzles in for the w/m kit finally... and decided i dont like where i put the first one. lol I mean... its fine where it is... but i was thinking of upgrading to either stainless or samco anyway and what a better opportunity than now to do it and install the nozzles with the chargepipe already off? That way all the sealant can dry and i can still drive around. Just curious. I looked on the samco and forge sites... and i saw the induction kit and turbo kit... but the chargepipe looked like an S i thought when i pulled it off and none of those really look like that. -shrugs-

Either way... Im thinking of swappin it out. and what about an n249 valve? lol you cant just buy that on ECS tuning i dont think. I should probably get a new one. food for thought. I'll research them tomorrow morning when i wake up. time for sleep, well sort of. she keeps yelling for me to go to bed... heh

Old 10-29-2007, 10:36 AM
2nd Gear

[:'(]so the alt is beyond cleanability... make sure that they know the alt is meant for 120V or when they rebuild it, they bring it to specs of 120 V

my friend had a vw alt rebuilt and they rebuilt it but made it less Voltage... which just caused him more problems.

why do you need a new N249 Valve?

Old 10-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: neur0tic

anyone know where i could get a stainless chargepipe? Just take a peice of pipe and cut and insert it in the TB hose like they do with a DV relocation kit. Simple and will just take a couple clamps to hold it in.

and what about an n249 valve? lol you cant just buy that on ECS tuning i dont think. I should probably get a new one. food for thought. - just run without it, its a redudent peice thats better off gone.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:55 PM
2nd Gear

and what about an n249 valve? lol you cant just buy that on ECS tuning i dont think. I should probably get a new one. food for thought. - just run without it, its a redudent peice thats better off gone.
exactly.