Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

staggered wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 12:21 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: staggered wheels

ORIGINAL: audiudo

Axis Decadealso comes in 19 inches now.
True, and they look better IMO too becasue dish makes the wheel look smallish ion 18. However, the 18 will be abetter compromise for the ride and will handle pot hole a little better

Old 09-28-2007, 12:22 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Stank0

ORIGINAL: edjenks

Puttingsomething in a casket doesnt change whats insomeones heart. He learned this as a child. Hes mad because his mommy didnt luv him
I'm not mad at all. Seems like you are the mad one here.
I didn't learn this as a child because in Europe we don't have such a problem with colors. You are what you are and eighter you're proud of it or you're not and you getting offended everytime someone says something "insensitive".
Btw getting offended so easily isn't a sign of strength. It's a sign of insecurity.

"The one who fears morewill swing first" - streetfighting 101.

I'm sorry for this OT. I didn't mean to offend anyone. My apologies to anyone who felt my ***** cadillac was too much to handle. And yes. I am a cracker. Or whitey. Feel better?

Where are you from in Europe

Old 09-29-2007, 09:21 AM
1st Gear

Yes I am Very mad. I served with Marines who would die for me. White Marines. Some actually did. And never, never, ever wouldoneof them say that word to me. Not because they were scared of me or what would happen to the. But because they understand that what you say you better be able to stand behind it. They look at me as a MARINE not a Black Man yet they respect me as a Black Man.But you wont understand that because you never shed blood with someone. You never looked into the eyes of someone and saw fear so strong that you knees get weak and you get sick on the stomach. Then instantly that fear leaves because that Marine sees the trust you have in him in your eyes.He doesent see a black man....He sees a MARINE ... a man willing to die for him. I was awarded four combat medals, fighting next to WHITE MEN whom I love like brothers and would die right now for.You can not fathom laughing with someone at 6am about how bad their "feet smell" and then, you are assualting a building at 930am and he catches the brunt of a RPG from a coward B****, M F, Punk A** C*** Sucker shooting from behind little kids playing in the street. Then there is nothing left but a redish pinkmist and a few body parts.Come home and be told to "go home to Africa you MONKEY ***** eat some Bananas". Now ask me not to get mad or take ot personal.