Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new 01 a6 2.7t

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 03:03 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: new 01 a6 2.7t

lol, you guys are right, sorry bout that, i just got a little annoyed.
ORIGINAL: muddwhistle

Holy Schnikeys!! Is this what goes on here?! Perhaps 'twinblowers' could get '01A4T' a box of chocolates and they could discuss this over a saucer of milk at a table for two?

Old 08-28-2006, 02:24 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: craig_mack

Sorry... But unfortunately for most of us 2.7T owners the EVO & STI will still rock us. I am chipped and still dont stand a chance to beat an EVO.. so stock... no chance.. just my .02
I had an incident with an EVO and I can tell you that he could not keep up. My car does have mods though! The EVO is a quick car, plus its light as a feather! My brother has an STI, I like the car. Its a little too rigid for me though. His car is quick and light also!

Overall I'll take my 2.7T. It solid, super fun to drive and its styling is first rate!

OOOO

Old 08-28-2006, 03:55 PM
1st Gear

Yea I never once doubted the 2.7T has the potential to beat these cars.. with modifications they really come alive.. but I do know that stock or even chipped, I dont see it happening... by the way what kind of mods are u runnin?

Old 08-28-2006, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

I am running the GIAC X Chip, Stratmosphere diverter valves, Milltek Exhaust, and I just put in the ITG Cone Air Filter.

OOOO

Old 08-28-2006, 06:10 PM
1st Gear

Welcome to the forum!! I love my A6. I just got an 93 APR chip, and the car runs crazy fast. I am not one to brag about how the german's make such a sweet ride, but everyday I seem to get into a jam where I need to fly past some car or beat some honda off the line and I am gone. The A6 is heavy, but with the chip, the car is fast. I am having the GIAC tranny chip along with sway bars done next week. Along with the mods I have already made, this should be even more fun than it already is. The 2.7T engine is fun to have, and in the A6, it is even more unsuspecting.

Old 08-29-2006, 06:16 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: surgeryman79

Welcome to the forum!! I love my A6. I just got an 93 APR chip, and the car runs crazy fast. I am not one to brag about how the german's make such a sweet ride, but everyday I seem to get into a jam where I need to fly past some car or beat some honda off the line and I am gone. The A6 is heavy, but with the chip, the car is fast. I am having the GIAC tranny chip along with sway bars done next week. Along with the mods I have already made, this should be even more fun than it already is. The 2.7T engine is fun to have, and in the A6, it is even more unsuspecting.
Let me know what you think of that tip chip... we have the same year and I was considering that as well..