Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A6 for Sale soon?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 04:04 AM
Site Moderator

NOOOOOOOOO, aw don't sell it
Another one bites the dust i guess, i personally love your car and i would buy it if i didn't have so many d*** audi's in my garage.........
Are you still sticking around? You're probably one of the best members in the A6 section.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:41 AM
2nd Gear

Oh man you make it harder, everyone tells me to keep it :-)
I drove it last night to run an errand and man it drove so good...
Thanks for the nice words. Even if I sell it, I will most likely stick around the Audi forums. Thx

Old 09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
2nd Gear

new c30 volvo would be perfect for you

Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 PM
1st Gear

Gigi, did you end up posting the car? I'd WRECK mine to jump ahead to get to where you have yours now. I haven't had any time to spend on these forums, but I've been veeeeery slowly making improvements and repairs to my '01. Just had to replace the drive shaft, in fact. It's painful thinking of how many mods $1800 could've bought me.

Anyway, when I first started shopping for my current car, but before picking my A6, you were the absolute first person I saw who had created what I was hoping to. Call it man-corny, but you inspired me to take the plunge and get the A6 2.7T instead of a fairly large list of other vehicles. It wasn't even on this site (possibly CarDomain?), but I saw your car. So clean, so much attention to detail, and no short cuts. I'm sure there's hundreds of us on here who'd hate to see you give it up....BUT it is your life, and what brings you peace is all that matters. I wish I could get my hands on it, but I'm in no position.