Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

interested in purchasing 2.7t, 2004 s-line, or older 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 09:23 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: interested in purchasing 2.7t, 2004 s-line, or older 6spd

Lol did you even read this thread? Go up a couple posts and read daroshi's post. He pretty much spelled it out for you guys... LMAO

Old 11-02-2007, 09:42 AM
1st Gear

After reading what everyone is saying, it seems to me that if you don’t have an S-Line, then you are a “S-Line hater†because you don’t have one and the only claim that the guys can make for why they don’t like/wouldn’t buy/ or don’t want one is because it’s a tip instead of a “true†5 or 6 speed.

Lol….it cracks me up when people say that they could care less about the 15 extra hp, lol……but you guys TRY to add the 15 more hp with all of that bolt on crap. you even try to add the spoiler to make it look likethe S-Line.

Out of all of the 2.7’s, the S-Line is the top of the line and it’s “the classicâ€. 2004 was the last year body style for the A6, and they ended it BIG with the S-Line. I mean look at the car. Despite you the guys who don’t have one thinks, it looks just like the RS6. The S-Line is the lil brother of the RS6.

If you can’t afford the RS6, but you like the RS6 look (which most, if not all of us do), that’s reason enuff to buy a S-Line.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:16 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Tha H.N.I.C

After reading what everyone is saying, it seems to me that if you don’t have an S-Line, then you are a “S-Line hater†because you don’t have one and the only claim that the guys can make for why they don’t like/wouldn’t buy/ or don’t want one is because it’s a tip instead of a “true†5 or 6 speed.

Lol….it cracks me up when people say that they could care less about the 15 extra hp, lol……but you guys TRY to add the 15 more hp with all of that bolt on crap. you even try to add the spoiler to make it look likethe S-Line.

Out of all of the 2.7’s, the S-Line is the top of the line and it’s “the classicâ€. 2004 was the last year body style for the A6, and they ended it BIG with the S-Line. I mean look at the car. Despite you the guys who don’t have one thinks, it looks just like the RS6. The S-Line is the lil brother of the RS6.

If you can’t afford the RS6, but you like the RS6 look (which most, if not all of us do), that’s reason enuff to buy a S-Line.

GOOTTT DAYUM LOL,Nocturnal,Tha H.N.I.C., and myself know what we got, and it's not just a trim level.In life people hate on what they don't have, this is just another example!!

I drive insport mode all the time, when I hit the gas hard, I can get it to redline easily, under normal driving, the gears change at 4000 RPM's, higher ifI'm ballin'....the same as the 6 speed.

If you have a 6 speed, go test drive a S-Line, then make a comment.

Old 11-02-2007, 10:30 AM
2nd Gear

I am not by any means a S-line hater. What I hate is people who own S-lines and act like they have this VASTLY SUPERIOR car compared to ours. Such as this line of greatness:
I pull up to the club in a S-Line with my girl, you pull up in a 2.7 with your girl, you're like "Dawg, what's the difference between the 2.7 and the S-Line", I'm like 5-6 gran **** sucker beat it!
I wish I could own a S-line just so I could say that to people who own a plain old A6. Give me a break.

You like your car, thats great. I love my car, thats great too. And the fact that I mod my car with all that "bolt on crap" has nothing to do with me wanting to be like an S-line lol, its called tuning and wrenching on my car. It's fun and is going to give me far more than 15 whole whopping HP you got from the factory... ROFL.

So as you say, if all of us that have "regular" A6's that add spoilers are posing to look like we have an S-line, aren't you posing to look like you have a RS6?

Old 11-02-2007, 11:00 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: alias747

I am not by any means a S-line hater. What I hate is people who own S-lines and act like they have this VASTLY SUPERIOR car compared to ours. Such as this line of greatness:
I pull up to the club in a S-Line with my girl, you pull up in a 2.7 with your girl, you're like "Dawg, what's the difference between the 2.7 and the S-Line", I'm like 5-6 gran **** sucker beat it!
I wish I could own a S-line just so I could say that to people who own a plain old A6. Give me a break.

You like your car, thats great. I love my car, thats great too. And the fact that I mod my car with all that "bolt on crap" has nothing to do with me wanting to be like an S-line lol, its called tuning and wrenching on my car. It's fun and is going to give me far more than 15 whole whopping HP you got from the factory... ROFL.

So as you say, if all of us that have "regular" A6's that add spoilers are posing to look like we have an S-line, aren't you posing to look like you have a RS6?
To answer your question, no I’m not posing to have a RS6 because my car came with the stuff….or should I say, “The Trim Levelâ€, so you lose that battle…point blank.

The S-Line is vastly superior because I could put the same bolt on crap as you that you have on your car and I would still have a whopping 15 extra hp then yours.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:01 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Tha H.N.I.C

To answer your question, no I’m not posing to have a RS6 because my car came with the stuff….or should I say, “The Trim Levelâ€, so you lose that battle…point blank.

The S-Line is vastly superior because I could put the same bolt on crap asthat you have on your car and I would still have a whopping 15 extra hp then yours.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:42 AM
2nd Gear

The S-Line is vastly superior because I could put the same bolt on crap as you that you have on your car and I would still have a whopping 15 extra hp then yours.
... And still have a half second slower 0-60 time becuase you have a slushbox... What was that?

And I am pretty sure that people were putting lip spoilers on their A6s way before the S-line was even released. So who was copying who?

I am done arguing, peace.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:45 AM
1st Gear

Your funny,quoting my signature. Let me explain it to you....it means....get you paper up!!!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:15 PM
1st Gear

... And still have a half second slower 0-60 time becuase you have a slushbox... What was that?

And I am pretty sure that people were putting lip spoilers on their A6s way before the S-line was even released. So who was copying who?

yeah you should quit because you are running out of ammo.

Old 11-02-2007, 01:03 PM
1st Gear

" Half a second slower 0-60 time because of a TIP" LOL, halfa second is nothing, thats like a blink of an eye. Your words are just words without evidence. Let me point this out to you, the extra 15hp makes up for the LOL "Half a second" which makes the S-Line the same, if not faster then a 6 speed. Show me some evidence that the S-Line is slower.

Quick Reply: interested in purchasing 2.7t, 2004 s-line, or older 6spd