Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C-NAVI disks and such

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 02:18 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: C-NAVI disks and such

hey, that's fine, i definitely understand because work you get paid for! just let us know when you're going to upload them so that we get a chance to download them. thanks again, i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that we really appreciate it.
-mike

Old 11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
1st Gear

theres a guy on ebay selling the disks i need for $89 each its ridiculous. and I dont want to cough up $260 for the whole set. cause i only want the eastern united states.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:18 AM
2nd Gear

All right guys, I have uploaded the Mid-Atlantic navigation CD. It is 276MB or such after compression, the original size being 506MB. I am gonna share the link with limited people, therefore, I am not putting this information on any navigation thread.

Chris, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. If the CD works for you, consider it as a Christmas present from a fellow Audi owner.

I am sorry, if you guys have to wait, but I was away travelling and most of the times accessing internet from airport.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:46 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7
Chris, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. If the CD works for you, consider it as a Christmas present from a fellow Audi owner.
alright, if you say so. in that case, thank you for the early christmas present. just let me know what i need to do to download them, because i understand you not wanting the entire world having access to them.

and just as a side note, do you possibly know what year they are current through? if you don't know, then don't worry about it, but i was just curious if they were the most current c-navi discs that came out in '03. like i said though, it really doesn't matter if you don't know or if they're not the most current, i was just curious.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:18 AM
2nd Gear

[quote]ORIGINAL: mustang196718

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

and just as a side note, do you possibly know what year they are current through? if you don't know, then don't worry about it, but i was just curious if they were the most current c-navi discs that came out in '03. like i said though, it really doesn't matter if you don't know or if they're not the most current, i was just curious.
You are right, they are 2003 data, I got my car delivered in mid 2004, so at that time, it was still the latest.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:16 PM

Guys I have a trip planned to drive from Chicago , through Oklahoma, New Mexico , Arizona , Las vegas and then back through Colorado. I was wondering if I could get "Disk 1 California Hawaii & Nevada" and Disc 2 Nortwest/Southwest. I believe you guys have it uploaded already somewhere. I would really really appreciate you guys for this help...

Old 12-14-2007, 03:26 PM

I am looking for the c-navi #8 Mid-Atlantic. I have a 2001 Allroad. I know that you can buy the whole set from navteq.com but I only need the one disc. The whole set costs $259 for those that are interested and it is the newest version from 2003. They say there are no plans for a newer version. If someone can help me out please email me. Thanks! jaimie@vonschoen.com

Old 12-15-2007, 09:28 AM
1st Gear

Sorry I haven't chimed in for a little while. I didn't realize the thread was still alive!

I thought of another option, being that there are a few of us now who want to trade files. What if we establised a common gMail account for the files? It looks like gmail has about 5gb of storage space available at the moment, and while I realize that it's not quite in their terms of service....I won't tell if you won't tell! The login/password could be spread via PM, just to keep it off of the search engines. Gmail allows downloads though our browsers, so to upload one of the files we could just email it to ourself on there. Sure, uploading it would take a while, but that's why we have beer

Thoughts/comments on this idea?

Nocturnal: Thanks again for your willingness to make the copies and upload the disks. If you dig this idea, I figure this could take the burden off of your server and allow us to keep it up for a while to come.

Yeah, navteq's price for the full set is kinda steep for something that was last updated nearly 4 years ago, and the prices on eBay are simply insane for a single disk. Every once in a while you'll see the full set come up on a regular auction, but that's been pretty few and far between.

Old 12-23-2007, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

normally i'd say that the gmail idea was a pretty good way, but there is one major flaw in that plan being that you can't upload anything more than a 10mb file at a time.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

The mid-atlantic was already uploaded, and downloaded by couple of the guys here, including Mustang196718. I am not gonna share the link with newbies, as there are chances that they will start selling it on e-bay. Only, members those who have been here for a long period will get the benefit. I am not selling it to you, I really don't want you to sell it either. It's just a way of helping eachother at the forum here.

Let me know, which one do you want. One at a time. Uploading and sharing on my server is not a problem, but the time it takes to do the all. Therefore, one at a time.

Quick Reply: C-NAVI disks and such