Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A6 w/ APR vs. Stock 06 STi?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Default RE: A6 w/ APR vs. Stock 06 STi?

ORIGINAL: Tha Abbot

ORIGINAL: tsbpenguin

Is it really that serious, I mean, so what if he beats you. The only thing it will prove is that his race car that was designed to perform beats your luxury car. You just need more mods, but then again, is it really that serious.
Read what i posted right before you. I JUST said I honestly don't care if he beats me it's just a thread asking a question. I don't get why everyone thinks i care if he beats me. So what his 32,000 dollar car beats my 10,000 car? If i put $22k more into the car it wouldnt even be a question...
See, that responce shows that you care and when people read your responces they put there $10 in.
What are you even saying?

It's like he's trying to speak to me...

Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
2nd Gear

Is it really that serious, I mean, so what if he beats you. The only thing it will prove is that his race car that was designed to perform beats your luxury car. You just need more mods, but then again, is it really that serious.
Read what i posted right before you. I JUST said I honestly don't care if he beats me it's just a thread asking a question. I don't get why everyone thinks i care if he beats me. So what his 32,000 dollar car beats my 10,000 car? If i put $22k more into the car it wouldnt even be a question...
See, that responce shows that you care and when people read your responces they put there $10 in.
+1

Old 10-23-2007, 12:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Kevin

+1

Old 10-23-2007, 05:59 AM
2nd Gear

+1
Tyler, how is Casey doing?

Old 10-23-2007, 09:23 AM

Don't talk to him much any more unfortunately.

You in colorado? Or just good at searching names on the internet?

Old 10-23-2007, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear

When did you move to Colorado? Ifind it hard to believe that you and Casey don't talk anymore. How is Terri?

Old 10-24-2007, 01:21 AM

When did you move to Colorado? Ifind it hard to believe that you and Casey don't talk anymore. How is Terri?

And now i know you're a lying douschebag

Old 10-24-2007, 05:22 AM
2nd Gear

Based on your interest in Subarus and Audis,and guessing that you were about 17 or 18 from your writing style and opinions,I was guessing thatyou werethe son offamily friends. When you aknowledged knowing Casey, I thought for sure you were the son ofmy friends Scott and Terri. I am glad to hear that you are not and instead live in Colorado.Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps in the future you should give people thebenefit of the doubt before you use obusive language.

Old 10-24-2007, 07:20 PM

Based on your interest in Subarus and Audis,and guessing that you were about 17 or 18 from your writing style and opinions,I was guessing thatyou werethe son offamily friends. When you aknowledged knowing Casey, I thought for sure you were the son ofmy friends Scott and Terri. I am glad to hear that you are not and instead live in Colorado.Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps in the future you should give people thebenefit of the doubt before you use obusive language.
Take the situation into consideration. You're on a forum arguing an opposite opinion of mine. All of the sudden you state my name and one of my close friends. Then you state names i have no relation to. Tell me you wouldnt think the same thing if you were in my shoes.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:31 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I'll be able to tell you once I get off the pot and chip mine. So was that just a lucky guess at the name? Maybe we should have forum users audition for that new show Phenomenon.

Quick Reply: A6 w/ APR vs. Stock 06 STi?