Audi A6 The mid-sized Audi A6 model offers more room to the driver and passengers over the A4 line.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A6 w/ APR vs. Stock 06 STi?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 07:49 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: A6 w/ APR vs. Stock 06 STi?

ORIGINAL: tsbpenguin

ORIGINAL: Kevin

Based on your interest in Subarus and Audis,and guessing that you were about 17 or 18 from your writing style and opinions,I was guessing thatyou werethe son offamily friends. When you aknowledged knowing Casey, I thought for sure you were the son ofmy friends Scott and Terri. I am glad to hear that you are not and instead live in Colorado.Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps in the future you should give people thebenefit of the doubt before you use obusive language.
Take the situation into consideration. You're on a forum arguing an opposite opinion of mine. All of the sudden you state my name and one of my close friends. Then you state names i have no relation to. Tell me you wouldnt think the same thing if you were in my shoes.

No I would not think the same thing. I would not expectsomeone to take forum banter so seriously that theyscour the internetin hope of identifying a fellow forum member and then"stalking" them. Obviously you differ, and believe that such conduct is to be expected. It saddens methat you think stalkingis to be expected.

Should I be concerned that you are sitting at your computer trying to determine my identity? Should I be concerned that you are trying to determine the names of my wife and children? Should I be concerned that I am going to find the family dog hanging from a tree? Should I be concerned by your inartful use of language, including "take a stick out of your ***" and "lying douchbag"?

Thankfully, I am not concerned about any of that. I have been a member of this forum for two and a half years and take this forum for what it is, a friendly place to discuss cars, and in particlur Audis. During those two and a half years I can not recall a single discussion regarding internet "stalking". It just does not happen here. I am hoping that your recent joining of the forum is not going to be an introduction to "stalking" discussions and concerns.

Perhaps stalking is expected in your other forums, but it is not expected here and it will not be tolerated. I realize you have only been a member for two weeks, but I suggest that you quit your"stalking friendly" forums and stay here, you will find it a much friendlier place.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:32 AM

And this is exactly the problem. I don't know the forum well enough. I know on specific forums like NASIOC they sit around all day and stalk people over the internet for the hell of it. Just watching out for myself.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:37 AM
1st Gear

And this is exactly the problem. I don't know the forum well enough. I know on specific forums like NASIOC they sit around all day and stalk people over the internet for the hell of it. Just watching out for myself.

AWWW, look at the lil baby, if you're scared go to church.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 AM
2nd Gear

This thread is still going? I've been lurkin' this one since it started and I can't hold my fingers back any longer.

tsbpenguin,

What does it really matter whether or not WE think your car can or cannot beat the other car? You won't know until you choose to do it. If that be the case, good luck. Practice your launches and take out the typical extra stuff from your trunk. Push it hard and and shift fast. Thats about all I can offer you.

Don't be mad if you walk home.

The rest of this thread is drama and if you continue down this path you will soon lose credibility, that is, if you haven't already.

**edited for semantics and general understanding

Old 10-25-2007, 08:23 PM
2nd Gear

I know on specific forums like NASIOC they sit around all day and stalk people over the internet for the hell of it. Just watching out for myself.
That is sad.