Audi A5 This sleek mid-sized A5 coupe offers performance with a roomy interior.

How much did you pay for your A5 2009 3.2 SLine Package?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 10:05 AM
1st Gear

I've never left Infiniti getting an answer to a problem with the car saying they can't replicate or find it. If I did have a problem they solved it and did so with a smile on their face. Audi seems to do nothing but insult it's customers...down to filing the lemon law. We've owned two Audi TT's (both manual) and an Audi A4 as well. As I said, this is our last. The previous cars we had issues with and thought it was just random. Now I believe that they aren't built all too great...at least as far as price for what you get. Infiniti...as far as it's V6 engine compared to the Audi's V6 A5...will spank it any day of the week. Even my old G35 would...which had another 30hp on this A5. The A5 stock governed at 130...while Infiniti is governed stock higher than 155 because that was as much road I had at the time to test it. I've heard they limit at 160. So yes...for nearly 10,000 dollars cheaper...I would rather buy an Infiniti.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:06 AM
1st Gear

Looks aren't everything...

Old 09-24-2009, 09:05 AM
1st Gear
Default How much did you pay for your A5 2009 3 2 SLine Package

Dude ill not pay more than 1300 euro for PC. Its a very bad idea to buy really ultra high end PC as the prices are outrageous and you get little more performance for much more money compared to high end PC. Oh and the price of the components is constantly falling down so you are screwed whenever you buy a PC but you are twice screwed if you pay for the best PC there is.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:01 AM

Note: JennaDale, a woman, is having car trouble. Anyone surprised?

Old 10-03-2009, 11:59 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by asindhidude
Note: JennaDale, a woman, is having car trouble. Anyone surprised?
I guess thats why Audi instead of refusing to take it back as a lemon, excepted the car instead. It might also be a reason why they no longer are making the 3.2 FSI manual engine available anymore. I probably know more about cars than you do so lick it dick head.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:36 PM

1) What exactly do you mean by "excepted" the car?
2) Lick what?
3) My original question still stands: JennaDale, a woman, is having car trouble. Anyone surprised?

Old 10-04-2009, 01:39 PM

I also wanted to point out that while Jenna suggests this is her car, more than likely, the significant man in her life is the financier. Thus, her opinion on the matter is probably biased, confused and most probably wrong. Insert woman comment here.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:37 AM
1st Gear

You know me so well don't you. Negative ghost rider. I financed my new Infiniti. I do have a good job. Sorry that might be your situation with your wife...or opps you probably don't have one since you're such a ******* dick head. My husband who experienced all the same issues with that piece of **** Audi agreed that it had problems. It was a car that both of us drove...not just me. That's why it's now a lemon. I must be so stupid...I guess that's why I just got to drive around in it for only the cost of 5000 for the year. Sounds like you have a little bit of jealousy to me. Still pushing an 04 Audi? Ha.

You are just another stereotype personality bias *******...and unfortunately I'm not going to keep arguing with you because it's kind of like racing in the Special Olympics. Cee U Next Tuesday!!!

Old 10-06-2009, 09:09 AM

1) I may not know you, but I'm pretty sure I've got you all figured out.
2) The fact that you are in such a hurry to inform that YOU financed your car seems awfully defensive to me
3) Your definition of a good job is subjective. You might have a good job for a woman...
4) I thought we already established I am a dick head?
5) Your husband agreed with you? You are a tad crazy, who can blame him?
6) "It was a car that both of us drove...not just me. That's why it's now a lemon" So I suppose it was something YOU did?
7) You paid ~$420/month to drive around in a car that was defective an you claim to have hated? Hardly an achievement.
8) Yes, I have an 04 Audi, and I like it
9) Yes, I am another "stereotype personality bias *******"
10) What do the special Olympics have to do with anything?
11) "Cee U Next Tuesday!!!" ?

Also, I'm guessing you're probably a fatty.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:11 AM

Great Success.

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your A5 2009 3.2 SLine Package?