Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You guys are going to HATE me... flame on

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 08:17 AM
1st Gear
Default You guys are going to HATE me... flame on

So i got LED's put on last night.. the place the installed them did a really good job and the people that work there are crazy and are up like 24 hours a day. I picked my car up at 3 AM with a few friends. You guys won't like them, but ive already gotten two comments from fellow audi drivers, but i figured i'd share some pics with you anyway.

flame away.

In person they fill a lot more space, the pictures make them look kind of unfilling on the ground but theres definitly a lot more covered than that. It blends less suddenly

Options of Blue, Green, Yellow, Aqua, White, Red, Purple.. they can pulsate, and are hooked up to the amp so bounce to the beat of my music.

I personally think that underglow definitly does look rice, but when done right to a nice looking car, they're a nice touch and it really does look good. Money well spent.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:20 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: You guys are going to HATE me... flame on

I can kinda stand the white.. If you do car shows I guess that could be a plus but I personally wouldn't drive around with them on. to each his own

Old 07-07-2007, 09:32 AM
6th Gear

I agree, the white looks nice and if put on a show car the neon's can give an accent that will get your car noticed. On the road they arn't my favorite thing to see because I always see them on Honda's and this one jeep I know. As long as you are happy with them though that is what matters.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
3rd Gear

Did you get this too ?

Old 07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
2nd Gear

I think it's very ricy and I personally wouldn't get it at my age lol but it's a nice touch. Honestly, what made that look soooooooo annoying is that a few months after it became popular you'd see it on EVERY ricer car in town. Hell, I even saw them in Chevrolet CHEVETTES [:-]WTF????

Little story. Here in Ottawa, we live next to the quebec border in the Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull region. The frenchies for some reason always thought it would be cool to put all these gay little fixtures on their **** poor cars (chevetes, fireflies, Hyundai Ponies etc...) so eventually they got the nickname Gino Gatineau.

To me, that is wht kills the appeal of your look. Putting it on a really nice car and doing it well adds a neat effect but I'd do it for a show car and not so much for my commuter IF I was younger. At 36, people would think I'm going through a mid life crisis lol.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:22 AM

Here in screwston texas they are illegal...that should stand for something...right. .02

barrett

Old 07-07-2007, 11:24 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Pablo_Ottawa

I think it's very ricy and I personally wouldn't get it at my age lol but it's a nice touch. Honestly, what made that look soooooooo annoying is that a few months after it became popular you'd see it on EVERY ricer car in town. Hell, I even saw them in Chevrolet CHEVETTES [:-]WTF????

Little story. Here in Ottawa, we live next to the quebec border in the Ottawa/Gatineau/Hull region. The frenchies for some reason always thought it would be cool to put all these gay little fixtures on their **** poor cars (chevetes, fireflies, Hyundai Ponies etc...) so eventually they got the nickname Gino Gatineau.

To me, that is wht kills the appeal of your look. Putting it on a really nice car and doing it well adds a neat effect but I'd do it for a show car and not so much for my commuter IF I was younger. At 36, people would think I'm going through a mid life crisis lol.
I've actually noticed as many of those neon underglows in Ottawa as I do on the Quebec side, the 2 cities are so close to eachother and people drive on both sides of the border daily so it makes it kinda hard to tell which ones are the worst.

Hey Pablo, ever run your car at the Luskville Dragway? Im going today with my buddy and his 5.0 stang, he's gonna smoke me but wtv its just for fun.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:26 AM
2nd Gear

What time are you gonna be there?

Old 07-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Site Moderator

Eh... Um.... Ew.... Neons are so slums ofDetroit Michigan in1999.

jk

Best mod ever.

Old 07-07-2007, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

haha these responses are better than i thought. I go to a lot of car meets for a local group called street outlawz so its pretty nice to have them because there's a lot of nice cars and hard to get noticed. Parked i think they look best, they don't fill towards the middle of the car enough so when you're driving it doesnt look the greatest, therefore i probably wont ever drive with them on.

Quick Reply: You guys are going to HATE me... flame on