Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yehhawww, shes running..vid included

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 04:57 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Yehhawww, shes running..vid included

God that's a badass video. And a badass car. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong for a while.
You had to replace a valve and a cylinder, right? And obviously the Autolite plugs.

I was hoping for some sideways antics in the damp parking lot from your car.
That stack of beer cans is awesome, and the can in the turbo inlet is even more awesome.
Can't wait for the next video...GT3071?

Old 10-17-2005, 05:24 AM
1st Gear

Thumbs up Tom. That video is whip-***.

Help me out though. Your spark plug melted, but how did that cause a bent valve? Looks like you had a good time repairing it. I flushed my coolant this weekend and felt good about it; I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment after repairing an F'd up valve. You had that car tore apart. Nice work.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:29 AM
1st Gear

After the picture of the spark plugs and the valve, what is the next picture of? The one labeled "the damage" in the video. Thanks.

Old 10-17-2005, 06:04 AM
1st Gear

You're my hero Tom! Haha. Landscaping makes huge bank doesn't it? That's how I paid for my car. I ran a landscaping business for 6 years and sold the whole business before I left for college this fall. Glad your car is running again, you're truly an inspiration to the rest of us.

Old 10-17-2005, 07:36 AM
1st Gear

Tom used to be cool in my opinion, but after that video... Definitely up there on the cool points.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:08 AM
3rd Gear

congrats!!!!!

[sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 10-17-2005, 09:55 AM
3rd Gear

HAHAH, yea the plug tip broke off and got stomped on by 1 exhaust valve which is shown in the pick after the spark plugs. I had to replace that valve and I might hafta replace the turbo because the one blade is chipped, but yea 3071r coming soon.

I tried to do some donuts but my suspension has sooo much understeer, i never realized until trying to do donuts and it was just too embarassing to put in that vid. Once I get a rear sway all will be good and donuts will be awesome. Next vid will be prollly sat or sunday of h20

Old 10-17-2005, 12:08 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: jukeit

Thumbs up Tom. That video is whip-***.

Help me out though. Your spark plug melted, but how did that cause a bent valve? Looks like you had a good time repairing it. I flushed my coolant this weekend and felt good about it; I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment after repairing an F'd up valve. You had that car tore apart. Nice work.
the spark plug melted off and the tip lodged betweent he valve and the seat and chiped the edge of the valve off, hense, no copression. at least thats what looks like happened.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:31 PM
3rd Gear

yep

Old 10-17-2005, 01:20 PM

so if u lost compression in that one cylinder will this make ur car not start or take a few tries to start it?

Quick Reply: Yehhawww, shes running..vid included