Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Brilliant Black
64.00%
Ibis White
36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

White or Black? For a new A4 S Line...

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 07:42 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: White or Black? For a new A4 S Line...

Also if someone DEBADGES their car, WHAT DO THEY DO???????????

THEY TAKE OFF THE BADGE FROM THE BACK OF THEIR CAR, NOT THE FRONT AND REAR BUMPER AND DOOR SILLS, SO NEXT TIME DON'T INCORPORATE THEM WITH "BADGES"

Old 10-29-2006, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

It looks like my words still have not reached you because again you react to what you perceive as an attack and fly off the handle. Maybe in the next thread I'll use shorter words in the hopes simpler allegories will be more accessible to you. Instead of repeating myself a third time, I'll just ask that you take a deep breath, re-read what I've written and avoid this little outburst.

Lastly, you haven't been verbally attacked -- nowhere near it, so try not to be so sensitive like a little teenage girl. I'm not impressed with what money you've spent, nor will you be in impressed (or pretend to be unimpressed in) details about irrelevant facts about my history. I care about slotted brakes, powerful turbos, and responsive steering, not door sills, a fancy bumper or little S-line badges in the grill. You're spending too much money on something not that worth it.

Old 10-29-2006, 08:43 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: LighthouseJ

It looks like my words still have not reached you because again you react to what you perceive as an attack and fly off the handle. Maybe in the next thread I'll use shorter words in the hopes simpler allegories will be more accessible to you. Instead of repeating myself a third time, I'll just ask that you take a deep breath, re-read what I've written and avoid this little outburst.

Lastly, you haven't been verbally attacked -- nowhere near it, so try not to be so sensitive like a little teenage girl. I'm not impressed with what money you've spent, nor will you be in impressed (or pretend to be unimpressed in) details about irrelevant facts about my history. I care about slotted brakes, powerful turbos, and responsive steering, not door sills, a fancy bumper or little S-line badges in the grill. You're spending too much money on something not that worth it.
YOU, have no idea what you are talking about, if you are looking for a powerful turbo then you wouldn't be looking at an A4. LOL

Old 10-29-2006, 08:48 PM
1st Gear

Ok now back to the THREAD, what COLOR do you guys think is better?

Old 10-29-2006, 09:34 PM
1st Gear

black is better, although white looks sick black is always the better choice

Old 10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
1st Gear

I would say black because it looks the best, but the white with window tints would set the car off nice.

Old 10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: mosha20

black is better, although white looks sick black is always the better choice

I def agree, isn't the saying, "Once you go black you never go back." But I think white also looks SICK with some 5% tint on the car........its a tough one

Old 10-29-2006, 10:53 PM
5th Gear

lol your threads always seem to have an arguement in them somewhere

but ya i say black. it more of a pain in the *** to keep clean but when it is clean it is drop dead sexy. are the new sills in the s-lines black?

Old 10-29-2006, 10:56 PM
1st Gear

No I believe the sills are what color the car is, but if they were black and there was black accents on the front and rear bumper, then I would def go with white for the car

LOL, yes usually there is some sort of arguement, lol. But you will notice that thats not what I am all about, I enjoy helping people and making their cars hotter by ideas for different mods and helping them with any questions they have and obviously educating myself on the car I own as much as possible.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:10 PM
1st Gear

hey black2.0t where in ny are you from?

Quick Reply: White or Black? For a new A4 S Line...