Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what do u think about these new rims..?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 03:41 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: what do u think about these new rims..?

i can't imagine the quality of the glue being all that great.. get a blow dryer or something and just heat the hell out of it and twist it a little til it detatches. hell, i have a 400 degree heat gun, you can borrow it if you come by

Old 05-14-2007, 06:00 AM
3rd Gear

lol that hood ornament is one of those things that even the "ricey crowd" will think its whack.... cuz its honestly just that whack. omgoodness I almost got one of those to put on my desk at work... that would be sweet, but to put on my car... puke.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:32 AM
1st Gear

LOL, I was actually going to get one to put on my vacuum cleaner...cause I'm just that cool. Then I'd run around my house, vacuuming up a storm and making turbo noises. Maybe throw the Quattro badge I just shaved on there too...sweet....

Oh, and as was mentioned above, I'd agree that the glue is probably some kind of weak sauce- heat it up and try to remove it with some fishing line or dental floss, just like you were shaving badges. I'll bet it ends up being easier to remove than you'd expect.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:48 AM
2nd Gear

Jesus there is some funny s**t on this thread, rims are ghe, and the headlights thank god you got rid of them and the hood ornament, get the heat gun and kill it jsut kill it.

Old 05-15-2007, 05:31 PM

hey look my vacume is cooler than urs

http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0309sk8.jpg

Old 05-15-2007, 05:52 PM
4th Gear

Lol, thats hilarious ^

Old 05-15-2007, 10:53 PM
2nd Gear

That ornament is whack. Now that you have the close up of it on your vacuum you can see how the spacing on the rings is all off. You would think such a sweet piece would be better made.

Hey man, sorry to bash the car so hard, I didn't realize you had just bought it that way. Seeing that you have the ornament off the front makes my day.

Those rims are odd. They look similar to stock sport wheels, but not quite . . . and the center cap is way too big. I think even if you picked up someone's stock wheels who just upgraded to aftermarket wheels would be an improvement and you could prob get them pretty cheap. Hey at least you already have painted calipers.

Odd you have tinted corners too. Well since one piece and diff rims are on the list of things to do, I think you will be ok. Good work getting her back on her way to true Audi form.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:01 PM

[:'(][:'(][:'(]BARF ... that hood ornament makes me sick, as well as the blue tint on the head lights.. whatwere you thinking? You might as well go pick up some wind deflectors for your windows and sunroof and while ur at it u can pick up some trucker girl decals for your mudflaps and some tazmanian devil floormats too. I think you should pay someone with good taste to pimp your Audi for you. GOSH!

Old 05-16-2007, 01:11 PM
4th Gear

Lol, I guess none of these folks can read, everyone kept slamming you after you said that you bought the car that way.

Nice pic of the vacuum cleaner!!!!!!!

Anyway, glad to see you got the emblem removed, now chip that thing and enjoy!

Old 05-16-2007, 03:54 PM
1st Gear

those are pretty disgusting rims. dont waste ur money. theres a reason why he's sellin em to u for 500 bones.

Quick Reply: what do u think about these new rims..?