Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what do u think about these new rims..?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Default RE: what do u think about these new rims..?

ya if u got a problem u can come effin see me..cuz thats how it was wen i got it...took off the blue lights...would take off the ornament but it'd mess up my paint so im not..and im getting new 1 piece lights wen i find some that i like...

and those **** are just "ghey"

Old 05-13-2007, 12:28 AM
1st Gear

those rims are perfect if you're mexican with a low rider pickup. a hood ornament? what were you thinking?

LampyB.

Old 05-13-2007, 12:32 AM

r u stupid or something? how many times do i gotta tell u ppl...it came like that and i didnt get a chance to try and take it off..dotn wanna mess up the paint..if u got that big a problem u can come to my effin house and take it off urself..

Old 05-13-2007, 12:41 AM
1st Gear

LOL!! this thread IS harsh!!!
anyway.....
nah, i dont like those rims either, sorry. personely i dont like all chrome rims, i think they look cheap, tacky and plastic, but thats me. i prefer gun metalic, glossy black, black/silver, or metalic grey colour rims. mine are metalic grey. plus i dont like them thin spokes you can get, i prefer the wide/thick and chunky spokes. but thats me again.

theres nothing wrong with a 2 piece headlight if you can make it look good!!!!
i have a 2 piece dopi smoked headlight. look in my gallery for my pictures. ilove them.
i actualy prefer my 2 piece to any 1 piece ive seen.

Old 05-13-2007, 01:00 AM
1st Gear

Nah I think you can do better if you pitch in just a few more hundred as far as the rims go. Oh and the chrome on the wheels looks a bit dull to me. I would rather have something new and hand picked by me if it were my Audi.

I dunno who owned the Audi before you but they musta been a ricer for real with those blue headlights. If that car were mine. First I would save and get new apolstery (s/p). Next I would change out the lights, head and tail, then I would take off the hood ornament and get a new paint job, after that I would maybe think about the dash and changing it out, next I'd consider rims, after that I'd get tinted windows, and then I'd finish it off with engine mods like a chip and such. You're car needs loads of work but because it's an Audi so the potential is def. there.

Sorry but if it were me Rims would be the least of my worries when it came to fixing up your car.

Old 05-13-2007, 01:58 AM

Black_97, if you lived closer to me, I'd come over and take the eBay hood ornament off myself, w/o messing up the paint.

Old 05-13-2007, 05:49 AM
3rd Gear

dont get the rims, theyre cheap konig rims, i have not liked that model of konigs for so long, theyre just not a clean looking rim. they dont belong on an audi, they belong on a honda or something.

and dont let these people get you down, i dont like the hood thing either but if it came that way than there isnt anything you can do about it. also, check out ebay for some nice cheap one piece headlights, its an awesome place to get hooked up. On my old audi i put some one piece angel eyes on and they looked and worked fantastically.... all for 120 shipped. it was way worth it

good luck dude and keep modding.

Old 05-13-2007, 06:45 AM
1st Gear

Better stop knockin that hood ornament...everyone knows it adds like 25 whp...

On a more serious note- I'm not really feeling the wheels either. As everyone else has said, its all about personal preference, but I'm sure you can find something better for just a little more coin. And I'd also have to agree with the recommendation about chipping first if you've got the 500. Granted you're out a car for a couple days, but bumming rides for those days is SO worth it in the end.

Old 05-13-2007, 12:14 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ou2mame

oh good god, you have a ****** hood ornament?! and whats up with the... eh nevermind... i just can't believe i've actually seen one of those things on a car

[IMG]local://upfiles/26743/FF0B5899DC1140969B9A3E56AA713103.jpg[/IMG]
LOL!

Right as I was about to say.... Those rims aren't audi.

Sweet christ....[:'(][:'(]

Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 PM
4th Gear

Sorry it came that way man, but I'd take a thick cutters to the very bottom of it, and at least make it not visible, or i'd tear the crap out of it.. anything to get it off. Scratched paint / Small hole in hood > Audi "Hood" ornemant

Just take it off, it can't be that difficult

Quick Reply: what do u think about these new rims..?