Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What did you do to your A4 and not your Evo 8 today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 12:55 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: What did you do to your A4 today?

changed my front brake pads, they were down to the metal,started to scrape against the rotor, i cant belive the car actually stopped,but now i feel 200% safer....tommorow im painting my lowers and replacing the stock springs with Eibach...

Old 09-11-2006, 02:22 AM
2nd Gear

I hit 126 on white rock comming home, thenm got sideways going 90 around a suggessted 30 mph turn. then i flew past a cop going 85 in a 45. lucky for me he was writing a ticket for some poor bastard. 2morrow, i am going to wash and wax it and show it off to this new girl..and hope fully the from AND back seats [sm=devilangel.gif][sm=drlove.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-11-2006, 02:28 AM
5th Gear

dude the back seat is way too small, i know this for a fact man, you gotta use the sunroof if you know whats up lol
ORIGINAL: AudiCross

I hit 126 on white rock comming home, thenm got sideways going 90 around a suggessted 30 mph turn. then i flew past a cop going 85 in a 45. lucky for me he was writing a ticket for some poor bastard. 2morrow, i am going to wash and wax it and show it off to this new girl..and hope fully the from AND back seats [sm=devilangel.gif][sm=drlove.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=gears.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-11-2006, 02:38 AM
2nd Gear

damn. you are probly right. this would be the first time in my audi....my last cr was nice and roomy. a '97 benz c230. worped pretty well ;-)

Old 09-11-2006, 03:45 AM

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

dude the back seat is way too small, i know this for a fact man, you gotta use the sunroof if you know whats up lol
ORIGINAL: AudiCross

badluck is right, its way too small. had to call it quits last night back there.

and audicross you better be careful, you sound like you drive like a jackass. dont plan on having your car for much longer if you keep that up. [:-]

Old 09-11-2006, 04:51 AM
2nd Gear

Nono, i drive like that there becuase that road, and 2 others like it. are allways empty. like, that is the first cop ive seen there my entire life. and it turns out he had an illigal load to the dump or something like that. im good abotu driving. i try not to be stupid...usuaslly

Old 09-11-2006, 06:02 AM
5th Gear

lol i had to use the front passenger seat. i dont recommend it. especially not wit a girl that has 36D's. but sunroof, now thats an interesting idea badluck. gotta try that one out.

what i did to my a4 today? nothing[&o] its still in the shop. almost 3 weeks after they said 7-10 business days[:'(]. i am now highly against old women driving. supposed to get it tomorrow or teusday tho so keeping fingers crossed.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:58 AM
3rd Gear

to my buddies new 04S4- painted front calipers red, put his euro plate on, tried to do some logging with Vag. his in dash cd changer gives him Error 3. any ideas? and he doesnt have the code.

to mine- hardwired radar detector, put euro plate on, hooked up 2 MTX 10"s w/ 600 watts, got her washed and cleaned her up.

anyone know good EQ levels for the symphony secret EQ thingy? mine's set to 76543579 right now.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol i had to use the front passenger seat. i dont recommend it. especially not wit a girl that has 36D's. but sunroof, now thats an interesting idea badluck. gotta try that one out.

what i did to my a4 today? nothing[&o] its still in the shop. almost 3 weeks after they said 7-10 business days[:'(]. i am now highly against old women driving. supposed to get it tomorrow or teusday tho so keeping fingers crossed.
lol, she has 34 C's. and that was the most akward thing of my life. i had the seats all the way forward thinking it would be good enough....i got a cramp. [sm=oopssign.gif]

i have to say, it was honestly more akward than anything else with a girl. not to anyone....back seat and A$...dont mix

Old 09-12-2006, 12:49 AM
1st Gear

i drove it to school and cursed my school for having construction and now its got a 1/2 inch of red dirt all over her and bought my intake...and was sad that now i dont have enough for a chip right away..and need to work more...damn busing tables..but i get decent pay so whatever good enough for me...and i stood and stared at my ruined front bumper, hood and passenger side fender...i really need to get those fixed i hate seeing her damaged

Quick Reply: What did you do to your A4 and not your Evo 8 today?