Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

well just purchased oil changing equipment

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 02:37 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: well just purchased oil changing equipment

alright then ill go back and get 5W-30

Old 01-06-2006, 09:55 AM
1st Gear

you live in the artic? if not the 10 will be ok, and if your going back consider the 5-40 too

Old 01-06-2006, 12:50 PM
2nd Gear

hahaha, poor kid... [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 01-06-2006, 01:50 PM

the stuff we ahve in the drums here at my Audi dealership is castrol 5w40 syntec and that is what I use year round even when i did drive my car in the winter

Old 01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Slowb5

hahaha, poor kid... [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Yeah I think you should give him your avatar.

Old 01-06-2006, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

On the topic of Syntec 5-40, if any of you use it when you buy it go to autozone and look on the back of the bottle, the stuff labled made in the us is ok, the stuff labeled Made in Belgium is better, and i believe thats whet the dealers get, however it is not as good as mobil 1, and if you run a 30 wt you might want to look again at autozone for syntec 0w-30, look for the made in germany stuff, really good 30 wt oil, its thicker at opperating temp than most 10-30's.

Just some random advice, but still you cant go wrong with mobil 1, esspescially there 5-40 truck and suv stuff.

Old 01-06-2006, 11:24 PM
2nd Gear

im soo fuvkin sorry guys that im not a god damn oil expert......fuvkin ****. im mean if i was a dumbass i would get any fuvkin oil, instead im trying to figure the best damn oil

Old 01-06-2006, 11:47 PM
4th Gear

Oils that meet ACEA A3 are best the summer.

Oils that meet ACEA A5 give the best mpg.

Old 01-07-2006, 03:22 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: juice88

im soo fuvkin sorry guys that im not a god damn oil expert......fuvkin ****. im mean if i was a dumbass i would get any fuvkin oil, instead im trying to figure the best damn oil

did i miss something? i was just sharing some info, i figured that you made this thread with the intention of learning about something you did not know alot about, thats usually why i start threads anyway. But if my sharing information about what oils are real good and what are so-so(and all the other stuff i said) offended you, im sorry man......I never thought, said or in any other way really expressed that i thought you were an oil expert, so i figured that if i shared some of my knowledge about the topic with you it would help you to learn more about the subject, mabye that isnt the way you learn, but if it isnt they why did you make this thread?

sorry again, although ill be honest and admit i have no clue what i did.....

Old 01-07-2006, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: kcryan

ORIGINAL: juice88

did i miss something? i was just sharing some info, i figured that you made this thread with the intention of learning about something you did not know alot about, thats usually why i start threads anyway. But if my sharing information about what oils are real good and what are so-so(and all the other stuff i said) offended you, im sorry man......I never thought, said or in any other way really expressed that i thought you were an oil expert, so i figured that if i shared some of my knowledge about the topic with you it would help you to learn more about the subject, mabye that isnt the way you learn, but if it isnt they why did you make this thread?

sorry again, although ill be honest and admit i have no clue what i did.....
well it wasnt u it just seems like onepoint8tee always has to give me $hit for something.

Quick Reply: well just purchased oil changing equipment