Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well its the day before Halloween..

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 05:07 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Well its the day before Halloween..

Ive been getting ready for this night for about a week now..
I live off the main st in the city, I live at the rear fo the house, which faces the building parking area... Well last year me a couple Gumba's were drinking on the balcany....when i seen a few kids ruuning with large pumpkins,, I advised my group to stay low so they dont see us.. (i tough they would threw them into the main road).. Was wrong...1-2-3 pumkins went flying toward the cars in teh parking lot.. only two hit and one hit my car-(then a ML-500)...
I blew a f'ck gasket and chased these cocksu--ers down the main st with a baseball bat--got the cops called on me....but it was all good--with them

This year im taking them into the house, and tie them up.. Torturer the f-*k shi! out of them for days,

CIao

Old 10-31-2005, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

Last year my friends E30 bmw (with like 30k into it) got broken into in my goddamn driveway when we were out @ a party. my dad heard the rock and ran outside and chased the ***** down the street, a week later after the cops talked to the kid he came back and slashed my friends tires one night when we were all hanging out @ my place. God i hate high school students around this time of year.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:27 PM
1st Gear

I hate high school kids period

They're all totally retarded.... i know cause when i was in hich school I was one of them too lol

They're just waiting for their frontal lobes to develop hahahahahahaha

Old 10-31-2005, 08:44 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sandnsnow24

I hate high school kids period

They're all totally retarded.... i know cause when i was in hich school I was one of them too lol

They're just waiting for their frontal lobes to develop hahahahahahaha

uh boy...im in a gorilla outfit next to my car..not moving, and when one pissant touches my car..imma gorilla beat their *** like whoa...

Old 10-31-2005, 08:46 PM
4th Gear

sweet, it just started raining here, No trick or treaters to take my candy. HAHAHAHAHA

Old 10-31-2005, 10:52 PM
dan
2nd Gear

I'm surprised my cars and house come out unscathed from last night. Not being racist or anything but we're one of the very few white house holds in our sorta ghetto neighborhood heh

Not to mention we have close to half the value of what we bought our house for sitting in our drive way, sorta breeds the contempt of the neighbors.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:28 AM
2nd Gear

rofl, go white ppl

Old 11-01-2005, 02:29 AM
2nd Gear

wait...... *** white ppl, the damn high schoolers that fuked with my friends car were white, god i HATE high school students

Old 11-01-2005, 03:40 AM
dan
2nd Gear

haha! Teenagers in general have no respect for others peoples property. Actually, I take that back. In general PEOPLE have no respect for others peoples stuff...

I was putting a new coat of wax on the car tonight when i noticed some jackass opened their door into my rear fender. Luckily its not really noticable but still a ding I wish i didnt have, ya know?

Old 11-01-2005, 04:22 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: dan

haha! Teenagers in general have no respect for others peoples property. Actually, I take that back. In general PEOPLE have no respect for others peoples stuff...

I was putting a new coat of wax on the car tonight when i noticed some jackass opened their door into my rear fender. Luckily its not really noticable but still a ding I wish i didnt have, ya know?

That sucks man, I know how you feel, any you always find it when your washing or waxing and you just want to say **** it.

Quick Reply: Well its the day before Halloween..