Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well its the day before Halloween..

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 12:44 AM
1st Gear
Default Well its the day before Halloween..

over here the night before halloween its mischief night and ppl throw around toilet paper spray shaving cream and throw eggs.. i just went outside to find my car covered in all three...yay!... and i cant even put the car in the garage because its being redone... anyone else have anything happen to them which is similar..post pics =)

Old 10-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Well its the day before Halloween..

well hopefully not.. because I will shoot somebody if they tried pulling that crap..

Old 10-31-2005, 12:47 AM
1st Gear

yeah im so pissed off... i turned my sensor lights on outside so if i see my light turn on im going outside and gonna use a powerwasher or a bat to blast their asses

Old 10-31-2005, 12:53 AM
1st Gear

haha i wish i could watch .... but yeah i once had someone put about 1000 sticky pads all over my car ... didnt do anything but it took forever to get off .... kinda funny ... if it was eggs or somthin i'd be chasing them down with a bat also ... power washer would be more fun though

Old 10-31-2005, 12:54 AM
2nd Gear

If that crap happened to my car i would flip. But it wont happen cause im the youngest person in my neighborhood, nothing like checkin out the old ladys [:'(]. Matter of fact i think 3 people died this month, 2 for sure.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:58 AM
Administrator

hmm maybe it would be more rewarding to follow them home and then just torture them for a really long time.. (with pranks)... im sure we could come up with some pretty fun stuff to do.. as long as they didnt damage my car I would be okay with it..

Old 10-31-2005, 02:11 AM
3rd Gear

ROFL LMAO . You got egged and TP'd ?? That BLOWS !!
bet ya wanna kill somone [8D]

Old 10-31-2005, 02:43 AM
1st Gear

yeah my life sucks [:@] ..lol

Old 10-31-2005, 04:32 PM
1st Gear

someone has been breaking madd car windows in my neighborhood. my car is outside cuz my parents park in the garage (even tho my dad drives my OLD car), so i was outside with my dog and an nbc tool for a little while - till the coronas were all gone. Even if i heard glass i wouldve chased some kids and f'd em up <- windows are expensive, ive egged houses and tp's them when i was younger but never did real damage.

Old 10-31-2005, 04:48 PM
1st Gear

I parked my car in the garage, plus, it seems like in California people aren't really involved with that kinda stuff.

Quick Reply: Well its the day before Halloween..