Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WARNING!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Administrator
Default RE: WARNING!!!!!

Holy crap .. i was seriously thinking about getting that airfreshener thanks man... you saved my ****.. have you heard back from them yet?

Old 06-11-2005, 12:35 AM
5th Gear

The best air freshners, for those of you that want one... are the kinds that are like a little tin can, and you pull up the tab to open them. Like the top of a thing of tennis *****... umm, I see them everytime I'm at CDN tire, they are by the cash registers.

just toss one of them under your seat, and you're golden for months.

Old 06-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Administrator

yeah i know those things work great.. but every freshener looses its aroma after like a week. Especially those damn trees

Old 06-17-2005, 11:33 AM
1st Gear

Ok, well I am sorry for the long wait and I will put pics up tom. for sure. Here is where it stands. I will say, for such a shitty product, customer service was awesome. They didnt really ask much, just said they are going to send me the form in the mail today. All I have to do is go and get a written estimate and fill out the form and send it. They even pay postage!!!! Now for the true test, to see how quickly they take care of payment. I will try post more as I get it and I will try to post it a little quicker. Thanks for everyone's concerns. This really is an awesome forum.

Jason

Old 06-17-2005, 11:54 AM
1st Gear

BTW, what is the estimate for getting it fixed?

Old 06-18-2005, 05:54 PM
1st Gear

tried looking around for the air freshener your talking about.. can't find it, any one have a link? Sorry to hear about that bud hope it works out allright.

Old 06-19-2005, 05:07 AM
3rd Gear

good to hear they are working with u. sounds like its a good company!!!!

Old 06-19-2005, 12:14 PM
1st Gear

Betz,
The air freshener I bought is this one... http://www.arometrics.com/ it is the vent kind. I called Audi for an appointment but being a firefighter, my schedule is a pain. I will keep everyone updated on the status of things. By the looks of it, I will end up replacing the radio, the top part of dash over the cupholder/hazard area, the cupholder/hazard/credit card holder buttons, the a/c control unit, and the whole center console itself.

Old 06-19-2005, 04:01 PM
1st Gear

that sucks we should all send them a letter, tell them post a warning on the product. they get enough money in there bank account/ company insurance to fix your prob and i hope they do you right. and the best air freshner i've come by are the ones called the bug it last for about a month and is inconspictious put it any where it can breath, i use the ocean breeze blue one the rest i cant tell you about but that ocean breeze..........ahhh

Old 06-20-2005, 07:21 AM
3rd Gear

everyone quick pour this stuff all over ur dashboard so u can get a new one for free[sm=joke.gif]

Quick Reply: WARNING!!!!!