Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want headlights and taillights

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Want headlights and taillights

i just want to cry after seeing those taillihgts

Old 08-03-2005, 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: phroztbyt3

EDIT: another question is.. atleast explain to me how to clear my corners and install sum xenons in there. Cus those angel eyes have the xenon bulbs. How do I change that.. anyway?
You drill out a little tab on your headlight, break the orange.. and pull it through. There is a writeup on Audiworld.com for sure.

I dont think those Angel Eye Headlights even come with bulbs.. if they do, its most likey not HID. You can swap out the bulbs on your car witht he Xenon bulbs for not much money.
There is also HID kits but those a perty spendy too!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:19 PM
1st Gear

better hope those headlights aren't depos.. i had depos and i was happy at first.. but then the driverside fogged up sometimes when i was washing the car.. and the adjusting clip broke.. depos suppossably don't allow that much more light to come out either.. if you have 1 piece headlights already.. then just clear corner them. i had a passenger side healight just laying around and i did the mod today myself. just take your time with it. there is a great write up on audiworld.com about it in the tech section. ClearCOrner Mod on audiworld

Old 08-03-2005, 11:26 PM
3rd Gear

I'll trade you my smoked tails for your 99.5's. PM me if your interested.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:41 PM
3rd Gear

Yes on headlights, but be careful about quality. Like bent said, seal them around the edges with something that will last. And do not buy those taillights, or I will track you down and shoot them out. [sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 08-04-2005, 01:19 AM
1st Gear

heh... umm.. read my LAST post b4 u post... i said the tails are out... and i think ill just clear corner.. that sounds easier and less expensive.. guess its not worth the trouble... bsides i want to do a few more things n e wayz... upgrade ECU... lower the car for rims... get spoiler lip (not a spoiler).

EDIT: I'll post pix in a few days of my little mods (debadging, new amp (alpine), new speakers (infiniti kappa 62.5i's), clear corners).

Old 08-04-2005, 02:57 AM
1st Gear

good choice. CC is the way to go.

Old 08-04-2005, 03:58 AM
1st Gear

ewww altezzas..../cry on

not a fan of them personally, but like has been said, I have seen worse. stock tails still look waaaaay better imho

the headlights, i can justify if you have an older A4 with the 2 piece headlight/turn signals and want a 1 piece...but if you have the newer headlights with projectors, i can't see those being worth it. not horrible looking, just adds an aura of rice...

Old 08-04-2005, 04:31 AM
3rd Gear

i just want to cry after seeing those taillihgts
...basically...horrendous...as for the headlights....i like them and the angel eye effect..but only if the cars black...

--E

Old 08-04-2005, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

I agree with AudiLovers04 but I think the taillight kit
got-to-go. Not my style but the headlight kit looks
nice

Quick Reply: Want headlights and taillights