Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VVME.COM is a Rip-Off

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 01:59 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: VVME.COM is a Rip-Off

i thought they used phillips and osram bulbs in their kits? ive always heard good things about the kits but slow shipping and service

i got an OEM kit from someone on audizine and he uses korean bulbs, i wasnt happy about that but ive had it about two months and drive with them on all the time now and no problems...

Old 12-03-2007, 02:03 PM
3rd Gear

I guess you can't make everyone happy

Been using VVME for 4-5 months now - Still fires up at -10 below.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: beefyosito

No.... they are a f*cking Rip-Off. I will NEVER buy Chinese sh*t like this again.
Sounds like someones got a case of the Mondays...

Old 12-03-2007, 02:05 PM
2nd Gear

Chinese make great scapegoats, im sure american stuff NEVER gets defective...

its sucks but my OEM kit was $270!!!! you can buy like 3 or more VVME kits and bulbs for that price! its not a big deal... just get some new bulbs... **** happens

Old 12-03-2007, 07:16 PM

Who do you get bulbs from besides them? OEM bulbs won't work with thier kit. Any other vendors out there that use a modified H7 bulb like theirs?

Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Site Moderator

Who do you get bulbs from besides them?
Maybe no one. But, at $19.99 for a PAIR, I have no problem waiting a week+ to get them and deal with shitty customer service. Kinda like how when you go to white castle, their bath rooms may not be as clean as McDonalds, but who gives a **** because Ive never had a better tasting 89 cent burger in my life!

Old 12-05-2007, 07:28 PM

True I guess.. I'm just irked by their lousy customer service and how they front like they are operating out of the US and then charge $35.00 to ship a pair of bulbs. It is a rip. If I can get this working right and don't have any more problems I will be satisfied, but I am not holding my breath.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:31 PM

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Maybe no one. But, at $19.99 for a PAIR, I have no problem waiting a week+ to get them and deal with shitty customer service. Kinda like how when you go to white castle, their bath rooms may not be as clean as McDonalds, but who gives a **** because Ive never had a better tasting 89 cent burger in my life!
hahah by far the best comparison i have ever heard

Old 12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Ahhh i want a white castle burger! In-N -Out is better

Old 12-06-2007, 08:03 PM

Wow!! All I have ever heard about VVME was good-I didnt know it was chinese product and so although I have nothing against the folks over in China,my car may not like me adding parts from there-Where can u find a decent lamp kit that is German made? Besides the $600 valeo because a cracker can not afford to go that route. This guy is ssooooooo pist at VVME.com that it almost makes me laugh,,not laugh at his anger problems but I am laughing at the 3 nice expensive,classy, fine automobiles that he is throwing CHINESE LEAD FILLED crap in and complaining about it-The real complaint is coming from his cars,they are saying "Stop putting cheap mass produced products on us and keep us from losing our appreciation and Value!!!" LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha (sorry I just had to) Ur not gonna hate me in tha morning are u?????

Quick Reply: VVME.COM is a Rip-Off