Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VVME.COM is a Rip-Off

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 03:58 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: VVME.COM is a Rip-Off

YES!!! and that is why i paid a little extra to get HIDS in the US for that exact reason I feel much better now after getting crap for not going with vvme

p.s. One year warranty

Old 12-02-2007, 04:41 AM

I think it's more than a little unfair to say vvme.com is a "rip-off" just because ONE customer has had a poor experience with them. just my 2 cents.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Belligerenceā„¢

I think it's more than a little unfair to say vvme.com is a "rip-off" just because ONE customer has had a poor experience with them. just my 2 cents.
Totally agree.

Old 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
5th Gear

^+2. i actually had a dream last night that my HIDs stopped working lol. i was driving with them on and then they suddenly just shut off. it would come back on after i turned off the lights and then turned them back on lol. it was the weirdest dream ever. i never got it fixed though but i was thinking it was a fuse when i suddenly woke up hahahahaha. and then i looked outside and saw everything covered with snow yyyeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa. im gonna have some im gonna have some fun im gonna have sum fun lol

Old 12-02-2007, 02:24 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Bogie

ORIGINAL: kaptom540

well I ordered two sets from them on Nov12th and im still waiting for the shipment .. if i realized that it would have taken three plus weeks .. i would have boughtanother chinesebrand .. service unacceptable .. btw, if you go on vvme's website .. you would think the shipment is coming out of the Delware office.. i hope the kits is worth the wait ..
If you searched and read my threads posted, then you would have known it was going to be over 2 weeks to get them and the customer service sucks. But the quality in my opinion is ok. no burned out bulbs yet.
well im going on three weeks and counting .. i wouldn't recommend this product if it takes this long to receive the shipment ..sometime you pay extra to have better service .. hopefully i won't have any issues ..

Old 12-02-2007, 07:04 PM

No.... they are a f*cking Rip-Off. I paid for a pair of new bulbs last Friday and figured "what the f*ck... why deal with these people and their warranty sh*t?" Well, yesterday I get a shipment confirmation saying that they sent it, but they sent it to an address in California that I used to live at that PayPal still had listed for me. I emailed them, no response... still today, no response. The f'd up thing is, I originally ordered the kit via same payment method and they had no problem sending it to my Ohio address.

I think that they are a bunch of scammers. Their product is inferior and their customer service is a joke. For what I have into this kit now and what it is going to cost me paying for yetanother pair of bulbs (because you know these people are NOT going to re-ship to my correct address... that would mean admitting that they screwed up) I am going to have paid the price I would have for a good domestic kit.

I will NEVER buy Chinese sh*t like this again.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: beefyosito

No.... they are a f*cking Rip-Off. I paid for a pair of new bulbs last Friday and figured "what the f*ck... why deal with these people and their warranty sh*t?" Well, yesterday I get a shipment confirmation saying that they sent it, but they sent it to an address in California that I used to live at that PayPal still had listed for me. I emailed them, no response... still today, no response. The f'd up thing is, I originally ordered the kit via same payment method and they had no problem sending it to my Ohio address.

I think that they are a bunch of scammers. Their product is inferior and their customer service is a joke. For what I have into this kit now and what it is going to cost me paying for yetanother pair of bulbs (because you know these people are NOT going to re-ship to my correct address... that would mean admitting that they screwed up) I am going to have paid the price I would have for a good domestic kit.

you need anger management...badly

Old 12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: tooxtreme8813

ORIGINAL: beefyosito

you need anger management...badly

Old 12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
1st Gear

thread jack!!!! oettinger1919, what kit did you go with and how much $?

Old 12-02-2007, 11:18 PM
3rd Gear

You should just go buy a 400$ pair maybe those will be nice.

Quick Reply: VVME.COM is a Rip-Off