Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Valves. Port matching

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 05:23 AM
1st Gear
Default Valves. Port matching

Well I have the head off my car B5 AEB and wanted to know what my options were as far as valves and spings go. Anyone have a tri grind on there valves? If so was there a noticable gain in performance? I appoligize, If these are repetitive ?'s. I have dial up and just getting to the site Has me considering anger managment, I truly belive If I tried to search the site for info I might upgrade my computer with a 40 cal. So all apologies for being the lazy dumbass. Anyway So throw my head into the steam cleaner lather, rinse, repeat, and then take minute or two to admire the feat of engineering that has gone into cast aluminum. Then wow what the hell is up with the port matching, I wish I had pictures to post. I'm typing like quarter inch off and what was admireation turned to What the f***. So if any of you fellow audi VW drivers have come across this please give your solutions to this restiction issue, and advise on valves and springs. Thanks,
A4 1.8T AEB