Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 04:59 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Look we were all young at some point, some of us now, some of us back when. It will come back to get him in the end... I don't think anyone is saying bamderson121 is a bad guy...just many of us have made mistakes and try and pass on the wisdom to the young ones... besides none of us want to see an Audi "die" on the road or have it be the reason human life is lost. I still remember when I was 16 in my 87 CGT racing on the interstate. It was one of those crappy Porsches (944 no my favorite by any means)... I kept up well the whole time... speeds in excess 130 MPH... (both speedos said so mine and his) I look now at the fact that for 20 - 30 miles I put many many peoples lives at risk not just my own. That was just plain stupid.

Going fast is fun... don't get me wrong but there is a time and place.So lets just back down a little and let him get what is due... if it be all the tickets then that’s it. I know in Ohio after so many points you are required to go to driving school or wait until one drops off before you can get your license back. With some other reckless op. and whatever citation s he might already be in Danger in his state. I don’t know VA laws so I cannot comment on that.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:14 AM
1st Gear

agreeeddd. everyone makes studpid decisions in their cars atleast once in their life. as for banderson121, my advice for you is to GET A LAWER. It really helped me in the long run. Last June I got slammed for reckless racing and gross misdemeanor 2ND DEGREE and my lawer got it all differed. I consider myself incredibly fortunate because apparently it is real hard to get a reckless or something like that differed but trust me bro, get a lawer.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:14 PM
1st Gear

+1 for getting a lawyer man!

Even though i am in Canada, trust most ppl here and get a lawyer...be honest with him and you will probably get off 4 out of 5 of those tickets and get the speeding/wreckless reduced.