Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

ORIGINAL: banderson121

haha...I wish I cared as much as you old folk do about my driving habits...
Your day will come young one. When you grow upand are obligated to own up to the consequences of your actions, you will care.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

Yeah hoes wanna prove there not hoes... that there just like a male cop.
wow. you're an ignorant ***. good post though. really.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:19 PM
1st Gear

If I were going to get that many tickets I would've atleast tried to get her number... What's one more ticket added on top of it if she doesn't like that you asked her for it...

Old 04-30-2007, 06:53 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I have a nice driving record, only one speeding ticket (47 in a 30[:@]) in my entire history of driving since I was 16. I'm 23 now, and I totally blew a red light the other day because I thought it was going to stay yellow longer. I got pulled on it and I just straight up told the cop "I thought I was going to make it." He checked my license and registration and just let me off with a verbal. That's where a good driving record and a *mostly legal car can come in handy. You'll worry about your record one day when you're paying $5000 for insurance and that awesome job you wanted needs you to have a clean record. A lot of background checks at companies providing more than your average McJob will show your driving record. Just my two cents.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:03 PM

It's all fun and games at first but things inevitably change. Experience, in some way shape or form will do it to you every time. For me, a high speed rollover accident was the catalyst. I had to drive 7 hours back to college and half-way there, switched off with my roomate. Not 20 minutes into his shift and me just about asleep do I feel the vehicle flying through the air. I was never an aggressive driver but living through a couple of totalled vehicles - neither my fault - makes you a safer driver. There's something about wanting to avoid the other guy - you - in order to avoid the hassle of injury, possible tickets and seeing yet another car twisted up and gone.

I am 30 years old and have received a single ticket in my life - pulled over for 80 in a 65 and was honest enough that the officer just gave me a seatbelt ticket. HIM: Do you know how fast you were going? ME: "uh, 80 or so. I'm used to driving that speed back at school. Sorry."

You're fortunate that you're driving like an *** in a safe car. If you clipped that woman, she was in no position to control her car and death would have ensued behind you. It would have been your fault and you'd be f*d more than you are now. I think the officer did the right thing. She found an invincible kid driving like he owns the world and has no idea what it's like to lose control of a 2 ton instrument. She tried saving you from yourself and followed the law. So what if it ruins the next five years of your life financially, every time you make a payment you are forced to think and will hopefully realize your mistake and emerge a better driver on teh other side of the mess. I apologize if my assumption of you being in highschool is incorrect. "Beach week" seems like it would be a major event to someone graduating highschool.

Anyway, I don't want to sound preachy or pretend I'm perfect. The fact is I do get in my car and drive when I probably shouldn't from time to time. My point is when the time comes for you to pay all your own bills - loans, rent, autos, women - the difference between a nice car and a good car may turn out to be your insurance costs. Don't rob your future self of a nicer car.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:51 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: nickellis14

ORIGINAL: Amze

Yeah hoes wanna prove there not hoes... that there just like a male cop.
wow. you're an ignorant ***. good post though. really.

Its true, they will go harder on you to prove that just because there a female they can still enforce the law like the best of them. Better chance of a guy letting you off with a "nice" ticket because he has nothing to prove.

Believe it.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:53 PM
4th Gear

haha...I wish I cared as much as you old folk do about my driving habits...

This is the kind of crap your parents should read. Your really that careless? Do you even care about your car? Have you ever worked a job or taken on responsibility?

You sound like the idiotic type who gets wasted every weekend then goes driving and laughs about it, gets everything handed to him by his oblivious parents and lives life like he can't be affected or affect others. Grow the hell up.[:@]

Old 05-01-2007, 12:21 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for the input everybody. I'm not saying that my drivingrecord won't have an effect on me later on, but there's nothing I can do about it now except for take my tint off and put my plates on. This is going to be one lesson I learned the hard way.

As for Amze...take that ten foot stick out of your *** and shut the f*ck up. You make no points and your ranting is straight up annoying.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:52 AM
4th Gear

Cool man.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:06 AM
2nd Gear

I was on my way to work yesterday and I was traveling in the fast lane when I came upon a car going about 50. I got up on her *** expecting her to move. When she did not I decided to downshift to 3rd and passed her and I noticed this a-hole was putting her make-up on while driving on I-495. So then I cut back into the fast lane (without a turn signal) very close to the front of her car just to f*** with her. Little did I know, there was a state trooper merging onto the highway just behind he and yes, she pulled me over. When I saw that she was a hot blonde girl I thought maybe I would have a chance of getting out of it....no. She not only wrote me up for reckless endangerment but she also gave me 4 additional tickets. The meter read 23% for tint...ticket. I have smoked out tail lights...ticket. I have a german plate on the front instead of a VA one...ticket.Lastly, I had a tinted cover over my rear plate...yes, you guessed it, ticket. 5 tickets from one cop and all of them are a bunch of bull. This is gonna be an expensive one. And just to top everything off, my court date is june 12th...right after graduation and right in the middle of beach week. My life sucks...
You put a GERMAN plate on the front of your car when you should havehad a VA plate BY LAW? Dude you are young lol...... Sucks that you got all those tickets but you kinda brought it on yourself. Get a lawyer if you can, you'll need it.

Oh By the way,I've been there. 5 speeding tickets in 05 and I was DEEEEPRESSED!!!!!So in hindsight I don't feelbad for you lol.

Quick Reply: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed