Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 09:30 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Ya i must admit that does suck about the tickets, im usually pretty lucky when it comes to tickets buy as i get the illegal tints and the german front plate i have a feeling ill be on this forums saying the same ****. If you show up dress your best to court, a lawyer would be nice too help get some of the tickets thrown out, i have a dad and step mom that are attorneys uif you can deff get some legal council.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:35 PM
2nd Gear

that sucks a lot. but that ticket(s) is the price you pay for having your car look badass. that's the exchange - the more your car stands out, the more you're gonna have to pay unfortunately.

I'm contemplating taking off my legal 35% tints and going down to 5%, but I don't know if I want to have the headache of worrying about a possible tickets.

Old 04-30-2007, 07:51 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

Yeah hoes wanna prove there not hoes... that there just like a male cop. You got it the worse man, the only way to get out of something like that is if its a cop whos a car enthusiast...

-The tint law, 20%... you can see through that, the law can suck me 10 different ways.

-Tint tail lights? Who gives a flying fu*k, as long as you can see the brake lights come on during night and day then its fine

-No front plate? Only gay states like Texas and a few others have that law, state plates on the front are ugly, pointless and it truly makes me sick that thats even a law.... But she is justified to get you on that one

-Wreckless driving? What about the **** putting her makeup on while driving... Did you tell her about that? I would fu*king honk at that hoe than nail it by her to... FOCUS ON DRIVING WHEN YOUR ON THE ROAD YOU *****

Just thought I'd rant a little. Sorry about your misfortunes dude
ok...let me help you out.

-tint. the tint laws are there so that police officers can tell how many people are in a car, and know what those people are doing if and when they are pulled over.

-tinted tail lights. they MUST reflect light. Sometimes brake lights fail, and in that event, if somebody is coming up on you, at least your tail lights will reflect light from a greater distance than someone in the dark of night will see you.

-front plate. only gay states? try most. washington, oregon, cali, nevada, idaho, montana, wyoming, utal, colorado, texas, nebraska, north/south dakota, minnesota, wisconsin, iowa, missouri, illinois, ohio, virginia, maryland, new jersey, new york, new hampsire, vermont (obviously), maine, and connecticut.. which ones did i leave out? probably most of the states that have legal sex laws starting at 15, and had open container laws up until 1997.

-wreckless driving.. yeah.. god forbid, somebody gets a ticket for endangering the life of somebody else. doing 50 will not cause an accident, people trying to pass the person doing 50 may, and people cutting that person off will most certainly cause one.

there are reasons why these laws are in place, its not like they are for ***** and giggles. yes, there are more than few of them out there just to give cops a reason to pull you over, in case their reasoning may be something other than your actual driving, but most are there for your safety. sadly, they had to make seatbelt laws because not enough people were wearing them, and dying. we have to be protected from ourselves otherwise society would be complete chaos.

and to the kid that got the ticket. what the f*ck are you thinking man? you already have 2 wreckless tickets, running a red light, and you're on your third. and you want a bike. grow up first. your car isn't an extention of your body, i don't care what it feels like when you're driving it. it is a tool. yes, they're fun, but not when you're blowing lights and endangering the public. honestly i hope they take your license away until you become an adult. god knows how long thats going to take though. maybe i'm being an *sshole, but christ dude.. you need to be taken off the road. who cares if the chick was putting her makeup on, there's no reason to make any problem worse on the road. if she is endangering herself let her be. you see someone drunk on the road you don't cut them off you call 911 with their location and plate number.. what makes her any different, because she's got something better to do than worry about your dumb *** going faster that you should be? yeah, i hate people who don't speed in the left lane, who doesn't... but i don't pull a gun on them or try to send them into a divider.

Old 04-30-2007, 09:43 AM
1st Gear

[sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 04-30-2007, 10:35 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

that sucks a lot. but that ticket(s) is the price you pay for having your car look badass. that's the exchange - the more your car stands out, the more you're gonna have to pay unfortunately.

I'm contemplating taking off my legal 35% tints and going down to 5%, but I don't know if I want to have the headache of worrying about a possible tickets.
Just go 35% to 20% or 15% all around, its a worlds difference, looks way way way better. And you can still "see" into it in the light... and you can always see out of it, so its not a real hazard and its not so showy that you'll get pulled over. 20 bucks says banderson wouldn't have gotton the tint ticket if he wasn't already pulled over... and he wouldn't have got it at all if the cop wasn't a ***** wh*re

Old 04-30-2007, 10:46 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ou2mame

ok...let me help you out.

-tint. the tint laws are there so that police officers can tell how many people are in a car, and know what those people are doing if and when they are pulled over.

-tinted tail lights. they MUST reflect light. Sometimes brake lights fail, and in that event, if somebody is coming up on you, at least your tail lights will reflect light from a greater distance than someone in the dark of night will see you.

-front plate. only gay states? try most. washington, oregon, cali, nevada, idaho, montana, wyoming, utal, colorado, texas, nebraska, north/south dakota, minnesota, wisconsin, iowa, missouri, illinois, ohio, virginia, maryland, new jersey, new york, new hampsire, vermont (obviously), maine, and connecticut.. which ones did i leave out? probably most of the states that have legal sex laws starting at 15, and had open container laws up until 1997.

-wreckless driving.. yeah.. god forbid, somebody gets a ticket for endangering the life of somebody else. doing 50 will not cause an accident, people trying to pass the person doing 50 may, and people cutting that person off will most certainly cause one.

there are reasons why these laws are in place, its not like they are for ***** and giggles. yes, there are more than few of them out there just to give cops a reason to pull you over, in case their reasoning may be something other than your actual driving, but most are there for your safety. sadly, they had to make seatbelt laws because not enough people were wearing them, and dying. we have to be protected from ourselves otherwise society would be complete chaos.

and to the kid that got the ticket. what the f*ck are you thinking man? you already have 2 wreckless tickets, running a red light, and you're on your third. and you want a bike. grow up first. your car isn't an extention of your body, i don't care what it feels like when you're driving it. it is a tool. yes, they're fun, but not when you're blowing lights and endangering the public. honestly i hope they take your license away until you become an adult. god knows how long thats going to take though. maybe i'm being an *sshole, but christ dude.. you need to be taken off the road. who cares if the chick was putting her makeup on, there's no reason to make any problem worse on the road. if she is endangering herself let her be. you see someone drunk on the road you don't cut them off you call 911 with their location and plate number.. what makes her any different, because she's got something better to do than worry about your dumb *** going faster that you should be? yeah, i hate people who don't speed in the left lane, who doesn't... but i don't pull a gun on them or try to send them into a divider.
-Plate rule: You did leave out Arizona, and thats the only effing state I care about. And no, its not a hick state, but Texas is.

... But yeah I do have my Texas front plate on because not having it on is a cop attractor and I'd perferr to not do so, if your in a state that has that law you best follow it, advantually your gonna get written up for it, or a fix-it ticket

-Tinted Tail lights: All I hear is blah blah blah blah, next you'll be telling someone how every testpipe someone buys adds .000329103 smog to the atmoshpere making our o-zone 1 thousand years quicker to become un-efficient. Don't give a flying shat... if they look good, and you need the exact scenario you wrote up for them to become dangerous... then hell, I hope everyone tints there taillights in spit of your anger with them. Very rarely do you see an Audi with Taillights that don't work. Its not a 73 buick rolling on 3 hubcabs for christ sakes.

And I agree with wreckless driving, but if some dumb hoe is rolling 50 when she should be going 65 + then why not fly by her, I mean apparently the kid almost knicked the front of her car which is pretty dumb.. I'd just honk at the hoe, let her know shes slowing down traffic, then get in the other lane pass her then resume in the fast lane. Very simple, gets your point accross... no danger is done.

And I agree with everything you said on his driving history, he should have his license stripped. I defended him on his flyby before I realized what a tard he is. Kid, you need to grow up... Running red lights? 2 Wreckless driving tickets? Are you a meth head or what, being on the road isn't the place to mess around. Theres a time in place for everything, mature up and be more responsible.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:30 AM
1st Gear

It's life man... No matter what when you go to court they're going to reduce the charges so just go in there with an honest game plan and i'm sure that will help you out the most... Even if you have to lie make sure it still sounds honest

Old 04-30-2007, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

That sucks, I got a ticket yesterday...about 7 hours from home. Unsafe lane change. The cop wasn't a dick about it tome, just told me to turn my agression level down. Oh well, first ticket so I think I can get traffic school. If not, I think I might have to end up going on my own insurance...Lets see...$180/month without a point...what would that be with one? Haha

Old 04-30-2007, 12:49 PM
1st Gear

ok my opinion is first off, not to say I haven't done it but agree with most people on here when they say it's time to grow up you realize these things with age. Now you just have to own up and take resposibility for your actions.

In my own little caper I have going on when I still had my jetta it was about a year ago I was on my in to work on a double lane road in the middle of the city of white plains ny and this guy was literally sight seeing going about 15 so I passed him now on the other side of the road going in the opposite direction there was a school bus stopped and because I passed this man I got a ticket for passing a school bus which I just now got the court date for so all in all everyone pray for me lol

Old 04-30-2007, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

haha...I wish I cared as much as you old folk do about my driving habits...

Quick Reply: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed