Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 04:26 AM
1st Gear
Default VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

I was on my way to work yesterday and I was traveling in the fast lane when I came upon a car going about 50. I got up on her *** expecting her to move. When she did not I decided to downshift to 3rd and passed her and I noticed this a-hole was putting her make-up on while driving on I-495. So then I cut back into the fast lane (without a turn signal) very close to the front of her car just to f*** with her. Little did I know, there was a state trooper merging onto the highway just behind he and yes, she pulled me over. When I saw that she was a hot blonde girl I thought maybe I would have a chance of getting out of it....no. She not only wrote me up for reckless endangerment but she also gave me 4 additional tickets. The meter read 23% for tint...ticket. I have smoked out tail lights...ticket. I have a german plate on the front instead of a VA one...ticket.Lastly, I had a tinted cover over my rear plate...yes, you guessed it, ticket. 5 tickets from one cop and all of them are a bunch of bull. This is gonna be an expensive one. And just to top everything off, my court date is june 12th...right after graduation and right in the middle of beach week. My life sucks...

Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed

Sorry to hear about your luck.
Next time try the horn.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:36 AM
1st Gear

well... yeah, thats the problem with having all that stuff done to your car, it makes you a target to get pulled over. i'd return my car to stock and go to court and maybe get it reduced.......maybe get a lawyer? the only thing i'd focus on really though is the driving ticket, cause that's gotta be a shitload of points. there are websites that deal with speeding tickets and such, and promise a certain point drop or they pay for the ticket. but yeah, don't drive like a dick next time. its fun until you cause a really bad accident and kill somebody. that's why she dicked you over with the tickets.

Old 04-29-2007, 12:44 PM
4th Gear

+1 ^ maybee you can plea bargain to a non moving violation.

Old 04-29-2007, 01:14 PM
1st Gear

arent you 18? idk how the laws are there but here if you're 18+ all you have to do is pay it. Why do you have to go to court?

Old 04-29-2007, 02:08 PM
1st Gear

not if its a reckless. When youre over 18, you have to go to court for DUI, driving on suspended lisence, or reckless

Old 04-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Site Moderator

What do you expect? Take away the wreckless opp, and youre still asking for a ticket with windowtints that dark, tail light tints,rear plate tint, and no front plate in a state that requires it. All I can say is DUH. Sorry man... Look at it as a learning experience I guess, thats all you can do.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:54 PM
2nd Gear

What is your driving record like? Also fix all that other crap and get a state certified inspection of each problem you got a ticket for. Go to court and say hey look i got all this **** fixed, then just gonna have to cross ur fingers on the reckless. VA state troopers ticket their own officers, they dont **** around. Its all gonna be up to the judge, so I hope your record is good. You may get lucky and have her not show up to court, but VA troopers are notorious for NEVER missing traffic dockets. Good luck tho, wish there was more I could do

ps if its a cute female officer and ur a male, bend over cuz its comin

Old 04-29-2007, 04:04 PM
4th Gear

^^^hahaha. Yea I don't ever wanna get pulled over by a female cop, they all got something to prove. Hope things turn out well for you. Goodluck.

Old 04-29-2007, 04:39 PM
4th Gear

Yeah hoes wanna prove there not hoes... that there just like a male cop. You got it the worse man, the only way to get out of something like that is if its a cop whos a car enthusiast...

-The tint law, 20%... you can see through that, the law can suck me 10 different ways.

-Tint tail lights? Who gives a flying fu*k, as long as you can see the brake lights come on during night and day then its fine

-No front plate? Only gay states like Texas and a few others have that law, state plates on the front are ugly, pointless and it truly makes me sick that thats even a law.... But she is justified to get you on that one

-Wreckless driving? What about the **** putting her makeup on while driving... Did you tell her about that? I would fu*king honk at that hoe than nail it by her to... FOCUS ON DRIVING WHEN YOUR ON THE ROAD YOU *****

Just thought I'd rant a little. Sorry about your misfortunes dude[&:]

Quick Reply: VA state trooper got me...and I'm f***ed